THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110
Results 2,617 to 2,638 of 2638

Thread: What Are You Currently DRINKING????

head in the clouds
    Drinking asda defrosted honeycomb icecream from the tub, been sitting about all day ..
    To lazy to move and make a tea...

It taste not to bad by the way
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by zentree
    Drinking asda defrosted honeycomb icecream from the tub, been sitting about all day ..
    To lazy to move and make a tea...

It taste not to bad by the way

wait till later
    The trouble is, you think you have time.

Bottle of Pearson's medium dry cider, with some chips and curry sauce.

I'm having a glass of Scrumpy...Weston's from Lidl....just the one! I know I know..don't lecture me!
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

*sniffs*

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    I'm having a glass of Scrumpy...Weston's from Lidl....just the one! I know I know..don't lecture me!
    Gotta have some pleasures left..

Currently drinking tea with a nice apple crumble to go with it.
    The following users think this post is groovy: EnfysaDafaid, Sootyfoot

Transcending
    Gnarh everything and anything bloody stupid world and stupid coping strategy

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Hang on !!! They are 2 litre bottles , take care Sooty , enjoy your glass, you are a better man than me if you can drink responsibly . I am on my second glass today , having just spent an hour scratting and pressing apples for my home brew

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Hang on !!! They are 2 litre bottles , take care Sooty , enjoy your glass, you are a better man than me if you can drink responsibly . I am on my second glass today , having just spent an hour scratting and pressing apples for my home brew
    Oh believe me I WANT more than one...but I do not want yo end up in hospital..so I figured..a single pint drank over the course of an hour or do ( actually it's just been finished..the pint, not the bottle..lol) and with my dinner too is a treat.
    I'd rather have an occasional treat than deny totally..that way you just torture yourself. I actually feel pretty much ratted on a single pint tbh! It's been about 35 years since that has happened!...lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, Rick69

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Oh believe me I WANT more than one...but I do not want yo end up in hospital..so I figured..a single pint drank over the course of an hour or do ( actually it's just been finished..the pint, not the bottle..lol) and with my dinner too is a treat.
    I'd rather have an occasional treat than deny totally..that way you just torture yourself. I actually feel pretty much ratted on a single pint tbh! It's been about 35 years since that has happened!...lol
    Absence makes the pint get stronger
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Sootyfoot

Transcending

Yes it's nearly pressing day for me too, just need to find the traditional liberties to make the day special.

Ale ceasar
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

White Zinfandel today.

Last glass of white wine then a glass or two of rioja.

Heavenly Creature
    Bulleit bourbon untill i ran out now westons 8.2% cider, maybe should ahve started witth tthe. Cider

Heavenly Creature

Absence makes the pint get stronger
    N it doesnt

Never drinking again!

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Never drinking again!
    yeah right
    Big cooked breakfast and a gallon of coffee youll be back in land of living

Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Elderflower cordial . Liver has been giving me some grief ,so no wine..

Southern comfort and tyskie. Guess who wont be in for work for 6am tomorrow...

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Southern comfort and tyskie. Guess who wont be in for work for 6am tomorrow...
    Me ?