THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Currently DRINKING????

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by nonameslob
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Irn Bru WKD
    Oh is that new?
    In Love With My Hair Straighters xxx

Originally Posted by suze
    Yum Earl Grey !!!
    Good choice!
    I'm a fellow Earl Gray drinker, I love the stuff! (especially when drunk out of my giant cup and saucer set)
    Apathy is collaboration.

hot chocolate as im nearly out of horlicks

im actually considering laying off the booze when ive finished the handful of strongbow cans in the larder see if i can improve my fitness

John Smith's Extra Smooth. I have 11 cans, and I'm wanting to make room for other stuff, so I have to get rid of all I can.
    Winner of "member with the most whacked out ideas about life 2011" award.

Originally Posted by nonameslob
    Irn Bru WKD
    well said
    Taking Life To Seriously? Just Remember We Are Talking Monkeys On An Organic Spaceship.

Originally Posted by Power_13
    John Smith's Extra Smooth. I have 11 cans, and I'm wanting to make room for other stuff, so I have to get rid of all I can.
    ahh i love extra smooth
    Taking Life To Seriously? Just Remember We Are Talking Monkeys On An Organic Spaceship.

Resident Palaeontologist pteroophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Moon_Cheese
    Dr pepper is gooooooooooood, oh im drinking tea
    Amaretto and Coke?
    ----------------------
    "People who give up their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" - Benjamin Franklin
    ----------------------

Using the force baby... Perthite's Avatar
    7up..
    Everything has changed.

It's a fine line......... the gardener's Avatar
    DINO red wine....
    :violin: Hubbadillia!

Just finished my Brandy and Lovage, lovely stuff.
    Does being class A guarantee that they are the best drugs? - Ali Gee

Divine Light princesstigermouse's Avatar
    Nettle tea.
    xx spring xx

The Last Baron
    Harrg i finished a bottleof bbramble and oak leaf wine not 10 minutes ago, twas a splendid drinkage

Fair Trade Black tea with Milk...My fuel for the morning!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Drinking OJ followed by coffee , what i really really want is Root Beer....may as well call it rocking horse s**t....

anyone fancy posting me some from the US???
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Originally Posted by pixiejanet1
    Drinking OJ followed by coffee , what i really really want is Root Beer....may as well call it rocking horse s**t....

anyone fancy posting me some from the US???
    Ahhhh nice, I've just had some Root Beer thanks..... I'll send you some virtual Root Beer via the internet though.

Originally Posted by Nos1959
    Ahhhh nice, I've just had some Root Beer thanks..... I'll send you some virtual Root Beer via the internet though.
    mmm, virtual root beer....just dont taste the same...

think i may as well go sniff germolene.!

I'm still in bed but I'm hoping to be. Drinking tea soon if I can persuade hubby to go make one LOL
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    A nice cup of Rooibush tea with soya milk.........
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Coffee and lots of it !
    CANT SLEEP , CLOWN WILL EAT ME !

Yaaaaay I got my tea in bed LOL
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think

Originally Posted by Stardusts Dad
    A nice cup of Rooibush tea with soya milk.........
    I hope you've placed the mug in the regulation keyboard exclusion zone
    Signatures smell!

fresh oj and lemonade! its not root beer, but beggars cant be choosers

Resident Palaeontologist pteroophia's Avatar
    Weak lemon drink, soon to be beer once i get to the pub!!!
    ----------------------
    "People who give up their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" - Benjamin Franklin
    ----------------------

Root beer is good, i wanna try to import sum, along with some powerade fruitpunch, and mountain dew, mmmmmmmmmm sugar