THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Currently DRINKING????

at mo im drinking homemade lemonade yum
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Moon_Cheese
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Root beer is good, i wanna try to import sum, along with some powerade fruitpunch, and mountain dew, mmmmmmmmmm sugar

yay!!
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

I had a couple of bottles of Koppaberg (YUM!) and I'm now off to make myself a lovely cup of Chai...

Might have a few vinos now!

snakes
    organic carrot juice.

Originally Posted by pixiejanet1

yay!!
    you are frickin genius!!!
    will get some moneys and buy some
    Taking Life To Seriously? Just Remember We Are Talking Monkeys On An Organic Spaceship.

Water- I have a hideous headache

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Is he still going.... Tigerdaddy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Power_13
    John Smith's Extra Smooth. I have 11 cans, and I'm wanting to make room for other stuff, so I have to get rid of all I can.
    Hmm kids beer...... wouldn't it be better to pour it straight down the sink....
    We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

nowt wrong with John Smith beers! mmmm.... Yorkshire beer is the best!

Is he still going.... Tigerdaddy's Avatar

Originally Posted by pixiejanet1
    nowt wrong with John Smith beers! mmmm.... Yorkshire beer is the best!
    I was refering to the "extra smooth" part........
    not real beer!
    We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

ok.....

Originally Posted by Tigerdaddy
    Hmm kids beer...... wouldn't it be better to pour it straight down the sink....
    All I can get around here. I'd prefer something like Abbots or Timothy Taylor, or even a few bottles of Newkie Brown...but for price, storage, availability and quantity I picked this one.

I'd really fucking love to try this beer from...um...somewhere down South I think, called Enville Ale. Beekeeper's ale, someone I knew ages ago used to drink it and said it was one of the best beers out there. Never seen it available around here though
    Winner of "member with the most whacked out ideas about life 2011" award.

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar

Originally Posted by mithra
    Sam Smith's Taddy Porter.
    Just had one to drink in the bath..........oooooh it doesn't half taste nice.....
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nutty Jo
    I hope you've placed the mug in the regulation keyboard exclusion zone
    pmsl
    - yeah well clear.........
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.

drinking Relentless or i`ll be in bed by 8!!

SteadilyEmergingWithGrace nonameslob's Avatar
    Tango orange
    I'm not a girl, not yet a woman

Dandelion & Burdock
    Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

Is toasting Oaks to make your drinks good for the trees?
    In Love With My Hair Straighters xxx

Originally Posted by moyne
    Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Pepsi.

I have a mega thirsty so I just have a huge glass of ice cold water at the minute!

Originally Posted by moyne

At least he's not drinking the Blended Kittens limited edition.
    Winner of "member with the most whacked out ideas about life 2011" award.

7up