THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 747 of 747 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 743 744 745 746 747
Results 17,905 to 17,911 of 17911

Thread: The "What are you listening to?" thread!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by verticalis48
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Lovely - beautiful imagery too
    thanks babe,
    xxx
    Heavens know how many times I have listened to this song. It's so beautiful. You are very welcome. The lyrics are a mantra inspired by Paramahansa Yogananda

" Divine Mother, I heard Thy voice in the speaking fragrance of the rose. I heard Thy voice in the lisping whispers of my devotion. I heard Thy voice beneath the din of my noisiest thoughts. It was Thy love that spoke through the voice of friendship. I touched Thy tenderness in the softness of the lily.O Divine Mother, break the dawn and show Thy face of light! Break the sun and show Thy face of power! Break the night and show Thy moond face! Break my thoughts and show Thy face of wisdom! Break my feelings and show Thy face of love! Break my pride and show Thy face of humbleness! Break my wisdom and show Thy face of perfection!
    As I called to Thee in the wilderness of my loneliness, Thou didst burst through the dawn to greet me with Thy joy. Thou didst emerge from the molten door of the sun to pour Thy power into the pores of my life. Thou didst tear away the night of my ignorance to reveal Thy silver rays of speaking silence! "

The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Change of tempo.....culture.....but still goddess territory
    xxx

Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You

Originally Posted by Nelia

WOW....ancient hippiedom - from the realms of the heavenly ones n gods/esses - love love love it xxxxxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Nelia

Seems like I always come back to him when the autumn starts. Going to see Habib live next month in London. All the way from the Mandinka Kingdom

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

AFRICA OH AFRICA BROTHERS N SISTERS - OUR ROOTS THROUGH ALL THE MIDDLE EAST:
    Tinariwen (+IO:I) - Sastanqqm

The following users think this post is groovy: Nelia