THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 742 of 744 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 LastLast
Results 17,785 to 17,808 of 17856

Thread: The "What are you listening to?" thread!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, gomphus

visuals on this vid r where my art work needs to be......gotta get printing asap - it'll get me my head back and i can talk with my best buddies again without fucking up

The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

going back to my loves, n nothing going to stop me now, the fear is going down the pit
    :

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Bron-yr-aur stomp Zeppelin
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: twistoflemon, verticalis48

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    going back to my loves, n nothing going to stop me now, the fear is going down the pit
    :

Have no fear lucy is here lol
    You've nothing to fear, just take life by the horn and ride it like you've never lived before!
    Enjoy the ride
    xx
    It'll be reet!

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I'm FREE!
    beautiful n inspiring babe.....I need to let go and be free too - it'll be better, cause I can't take any more losses xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by twistoflemon

wow, heavy duty doom metal shit TOL ..... why do I always wheel the deal with No Stayer (harsh lyrics) tattooed on the base ...... stupid woman ... nevermind, they say you live and learn, thanks for the reminder that I need to get out in the meadow on a sunny day now and again to balance the darkness
    both is real, unavoidable n groovy so long as it's yin yang balanced, xxx

Originally Posted by Miss_bee

groovy groovy groovy mrs - makes me smile xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Have no fear lucy is here lol You've nothing to fear, just take life by the horn and ride it like you've never lived before!Enjoy the ride
    xxIt'll be reet!
    thanking the heavens and earth for you being you Luce xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Last edited by verticalis48; 13-09--2017 at 06:39 AM. Reason: looking for the EV song I remember is most beautiful

thanks Wulfie ... need to chill and will

The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

Listening to the new piano tunes ministry of sound cd. Fuck me there's some good tunes on it

The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob

Listening to this cos it's chilling me out and making everything right with the world.
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

one of the bands I saw at Arctangent last month, listened to this live standing in a very muddy puddle

do I dare disturb the universe?

,,,,enjoy the ride indeed