THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 510 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

Pixie
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her back legs are getting so much stronger, she's been kicking toys with them lots

Then she managed to get into the kitchen cupboard and stole the catnip. I found her like this, covered in it!

likes cats, a bit.
    The following users think this post is groovy: mankhater

Turning On
    Being offered a free holiday to spain next month, all i would need to find is the air fare. Now that doesn't happen every day does it!

Using the force baby... Perthite's Avatar
    getting the go ahead for the NLP course at the end of the month, i just need to get money together for materials
    Everything has changed.

starting and completing my first bit of uni work after moaning i had nothing to do and feeling a bit lost about it all....go me
    my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :)

hehe... hope this is appropriate and in the right thread... I also hope the link works too...
    name="movie" value="//
    name="wmode" value="opaque" />

Apologies if it won;t work... it's the wood spider video link
    Learning to let go and just take each day as it comes :)

Condoms to the rescue

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”
    Lao Tzu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Finding a missing tent peg.

It was in with the porridge.
    The best thing about the internet is that no-one knows you're a cat...

Reading my old notebook. The first one I filled was... interesting to look back on.

Originally Posted by mithra
    Finding a missing tent peg.

It was in with the porridge.

Fancy not looking there in the first place!

Originally Posted by Tordisa

Fancy not looking there in the first place!

Yeah I know... but there is a twisted logic in there as the last time I ate porridge...
    The best thing about the internet is that no-one knows you're a cat...

Was just out having a fag and the funnyist think ive ever seen just happened ,A Woodpigeon comes batting along , when another one comes flapping out of a tree stright at it , then they both see each other and both change direction , funny bit, they both went the same way full on mid air crash , big cloud of feathers they fall to the ground and start scrapping , flight rage
    I burst out laughing at two bloody pigeons it was so funny
    ha ha ha
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

This

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

Falling asleep on the sofa and waking up covered in cats
    likes cats, a bit.

Originally Posted by Coyote
    This

Spot on , Ha ha ha ha ha
    nice work
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong

finding out that one of my best friends has qualified as a reflexologist!

a nice day at work, chai lattes, bumping into almost all of my flatmates on the bus home, going on a nature trail, finding nice woods, making new friends, lolcats
    my
    :)

Finding out last night that my mate Carl is out of hospital

Is he still going.... Tigerdaddy's Avatar
    Joe's joke of the day.......

why do squirrels swim on their backs?

to keep their nuts dry........

The simple humour of 7 year olds..........
    We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

That reminds me of a joke my youngest son told, last year on Christmas Day (he'd had a joke book for xmas)

Why do mice have small balls?

Because not many mice know how to dance!

Signatures smell!

seeing the cutest spaniel pup at the vets oh soooo cute!!!
    it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!

Originally Posted by Lateralus22
    Finding out last night that my mate Carl is out of hospital
    Great news, Tom

Signatures smell!

Originally Posted by Nutty Jo
    That reminds me of a joke my youngest son told, last year on Christmas Day (he'd had a joke book for xmas)

Why do mice have small balls?

Because not many mice know how to dance!

nice one!!!

just got an email from a lady on free cycle - i've got a bike- woohoo!!! now h and me will be able to go for cycle rides again (some bastard knicked my last bike...)
    bee kind....build a bee a house...
    bee a honey....plant a bee lovely blooms

Cats and my bargain £2 patchwork bedspread

Nothing says relaxed and happy like a cat bathing in the sunshine!

She looks so young and tiny here!

Stretching out as the sun moves away

Some pesky human woke her up taking photos!

likes cats, a bit.

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    This did

25. Tags for this Thread