THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 523 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

a dream about trying to identify a bird which looked like a penguin,then a dog trailing a wheelbarrow with succulents growing out of its back. i love my subconscious
    my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :)

Someone on fb referring to the twatty 'X Factor' twins as 'Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dickhead'
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Signatures smell!

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    pmsl @ that!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    *hoping they go first*
    If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Twister's Avatar
    Trying out my new camera for the first time

Finding out i'm a pretty damn good shot with a crossbow

Combining the two

I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.
    Let's see what needles do.

Originally Posted by Twister
    Trying out my new camera for the first time

Finding out i'm a pretty damn good shot with a crossbow

Combining the two
    WIN

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Twister's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lateralus22
    WIN

This made me smile also!
    I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.
    Let's see what needles do.

My daughter scrambling around my group of friends as we drank chai and indulged in birthday celebrations

Aston Hall. Anne Summers. Brakspear. My wonderful friends Cat and Rachel.

leona lewis on the radio at the mo - keep bleeding or something like that - and h said "it's the squeeler"
    bee kind....build a bee a house...
    bee a honey....plant a bee lovely blooms

An incident reported in the Leicester Mercury, which occurred in Butt Hole Lane
    Signatures smell!

Henry's sat ere lobbing all his car toys off the tray of his high chair at his big brother - they are both laughing their asses off...

n here was i worried bout a big age gap between them LOL! best mates indeed

Seeing my painting on my friends wall. My painting! I don't think I've felt that happiness before.

Divine Light princesstigermouse's Avatar
    A
    src="
    border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" class="inlineimg" />

Lots of things and people made me smile today. Particularly Mr. Tigermouse being extra wonderful
    xx spring xx

floyd swapping his ceral for my toast while i was in the bathroom
    Learning....

Spending the weekend with relatives I hardly new existed who where truly wonderfully welcoming.
    And to top it all off my baby brother, who lives in Australia, turning up for a surprise visit.
    All that was missing was Eamon Andrews and his red book lol
    To be is to do......Socrates To do is to be.....Sartre Do be do be do........Sinatra

aelin taking the job list i wrote up and telling me hed do it all and that i was just sit sit and relax.... altho sitting and doing nothing is really starting to get to me
    it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!

Pondering Joss with his arse sticking out of his jeans whilst delivering Veg to a girls school...brings a new meaning to the term MEAT AND TWO VEG

Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

This joke my youngest son told me.....

Knock-knock.
    Who's there?
    Interrupting sheep.
    Interrupting she-
    BAAA!
    Signatures smell!

finding out that my eldest sister (heather) is having a baby girl. oh i am so happy. another girl to add to our beautifully female filled family.

All the cute little dogs making friends with each other at the vets
    Arty comin home
    likes cats, a bit.

Ooh finding out the insurance company is sending me a 600 voucher for a new laptop
    likes cats, a bit.

Getting a four CD Dizzy Gillespie box set for 12

Sparky; our daft cat. Point your finger at him and he feels compelled to poke himself in the eye with it. Daft as a brush but we love 'im
    "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

number 2 son exploring the yard whilst i was hanging the washing out and discovering how crunchy snails are
    LOL! *oh for a bit of grass though*
    still.. sun's shining