THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 526 of 527 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 522 523 524 525 526 527 LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,624 of 12645

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by yazz
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This little one, makes me smile every evening. 
    That gives me a huge smile too hun,thanks for sharing such a lovely photo xx
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

Transcending

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    That gives me a huge smile too hun,thanks for sharing such a lovely photo xx
    Glad it made you smile. 😀
    He/she is the checky one, the other two are a little more shy.

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

And my birthday! Hehe I'm smiling lots and lots

The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Heavenly Creature

YCULL YADHTRIIB YPPAH

Lots of lovely wood and a good chat with a lovely man and his smelly bummed pooch(hes lovely too)thankyou sooooo much xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

unleash my pharma powers! Daisysmum's Avatar
    A very large Toxicology textbook which should have cost over £100 but I found ex-library on eBay for a fiver.

Can't decide whether to drop the tome on the heads of the f***ers at the DWP or utilise the knowledge within. Too angry to be coherent.

Thank god for the bargain tox book, I don't handle the DWP well.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Lots of lovely wood and a good chat with a lovely man and his smelly bummed pooch(hes lovely too)thankyou sooooo much xx
    Er yes, sorry about that...

Funny thing is (or not depending on your point of view) he hasn't farted once since we got home!

Btw - that road is the a18
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Yaz makes me laugh.... Best convo ever! Love you wife! X

Transcending

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Yaz makes me laugh.... Best convo ever! Love you wife! X
    You make me laugh too, thankyou for lifting my spirits. 😘

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Just saw this on pinterest , shame the sharp edges make it illegal in this country , I have room on the rear nearside of Bubbles for a lil 'community'.......

The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

Originally Posted by Shroom
    Just saw this on pinterest , shame the sharp edges make it illegal in this country , I have room on the rear nearside of Bubbles for a lil 'community'.......

That looks great!

Bigbear67
    The surreal image I have in my mind of my baby throwing a complete fuckin tantrum at the tip and going all Bigbear on some guy's sorry ass!

The same person who makes me smile everyday and my friends and a lovely back payment from the tax man

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, itinerant child, parrotandcrow, Uncle jhad, yazz

Everything in the morvan national park has made me smile today? It has just been one of those amazing days where everything has been ridiculously nice. To save me falling back to earth with a bang in a day or two when I have to nip into town to go shopping,can someone please call me a dickhead now and say something bad about my mum !!!!!

Hoping you all have had a great day too xxxxxxx

The neighbors had been complaining that my dogs had been barking non-stop. I hate the electric zapping bark collars so I purchased a humane citronella collar. When a dog barks, it shoots a blast of citronella under their nose and apparently they don't like it.
    This morning I was getting the collar ready and filled it with the citronella liquid. And that's where my morning should have ended. But no, it's me, and I begin to become curious as to “how” the collars actually work.
    So I'm standing by my back door "barking" at my dog's collar. Nothing happens. I make sure it's turned on, check the fill level, and go through the "getting started" check list one more time. Again, I bark. Nothing happens. Now I'm not quite sure, why I had this next thought, but I did...I put the collar on. I seriously extended the band and fit the growl box against my throat and barked. Apparently, the collar only works if it feels vibrations, because I immediately received a blast of citronella to the face.
    I began coughing, which only caused the fucking collar to continue squirting bug spray over and over into my nasal cavity. I'm now on my hands and knees in my back yard, trying to breathe, and to make matters worse, the damn dog is barking. So between coughing and yelling at him to shut up, I've emptied over a dozen blasts of citronella to my face. During all of this ruckus, I'm trying to undo the clasp of the collar, which has somehow managed to weld shut during this whole fiasco.
    I finally get the collar off and threw, yes I threw that inhumane fucker across the yard, and lay in the grass sucking in the cool morning air. In the middle of thinking this is probably the dumbest thing I've done in a while, I hear laughter. MY NEIGHBOR SAW THE WHOLE THING! He was laughing so damn hard he couldn't breathe. Between gasps, he tells me, "I was gonna come help, but every time I started to climb over the fence, you'd set it off again and then I would started laughing and couldn't make it." So now, not only are my eyes red, but my face and ears are too. After checking to make sure I was ok, we parted ways and I went in to shower so I wouldn't smell like ode de' Tiki Torch.
    Lesson learned: next time (yes, there will always be a next time with me) make sure that:
    1. Don't fill the collar before trying to set it off.
    2. Remember your neighbor is not a good source of help in a comedy crisis situation.
    On the plus side, I won't have a mosquito problem for a few days!
    Even though this does sound like some bullshit I'd do, I hate to break the news that it's a copied story that gave me a good laugh so feel free to do the same.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, glowingsunsets, Offgrid hero, yazz

Transcending
    Reading about plans to reintroduce beavers to Wales, made me smile. 😊

The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, itinerant child, Lightbringer, Wulfie

Originally Posted by yazz
    Reading about plans to reintroduce beavers to Wales, made me smile. 
    I didn't even realise they were native.
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
    The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

This had me crying with laughter ....only you Lucy lol.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    The neighbors had been complaining that my dogs had been barking non-stop. I hate the electric zapping bark collars so I purchased a humane citronella collar. When a dog barks, it shoots a blast of citronella under their nose and apparently they don't like it.
    This morning I was getting the collar ready and filled it with the citronella liquid. And that's where my morning should have ended. But no, it's me, and I begin to become curious as to “how” the collars actually work.
    So I'm standing by my back door "barking" at my dog's collar. Nothing happens. I make sure it's turned on, check the fill level, and go through the "getting started" check list one more time. Again, I bark. Nothing happens. Now I'm not quite sure, why I had this next thought, but I did...I put the collar on. I seriously extended the band and fit the growl box against my throat and barked. Apparently, the collar only works if it feels vibrations, because I immediately received a blast of citronella to the face.
    I began coughing, which only caused the fucking collar to continue squirting bug spray over and over into my nasal cavity. I'm now on my hands and knees in my back yard, trying to breathe, and to make matters worse, the damn dog is barking. So between coughing and yelling at him to shut up, I've emptied over a dozen blasts of citronella to my face. During all of this ruckus, I'm trying to undo the clasp of the collar, which has somehow managed to weld shut during this whole fiasco.
    I finally get the collar off and threw, yes I threw that inhumane fucker across the yard, and lay in the grass sucking in the cool morning air. In the middle of thinking this is probably the dumbest thing I've done in a while, I hear laughter. MY NEIGHBOR SAW THE WHOLE THING! He was laughing so damn hard he couldn't breathe. Between gasps, he tells me, "I was gonna come help, but every time I started to climb over the fence, you'd set it off again and then I would started laughing and couldn't make it." So now, not only are my eyes red, but my face and ears are too. After checking to make sure I was ok, we parted ways and I went in to shower so I wouldn't smell like ode de' Tiki Torch.
    Lesson learned: next time (yes, there will always be a next time with me) make sure that:
    1. Don't fill the collar before trying to set it off.
    2. Remember your neighbor is not a good source of help in a comedy crisis situation.
    On the plus side, I won't have a mosquito problem for a few days!
    Even though this does sound like some bullshit I'd do, I hate to break the news that it's a copied story that gave me a good laugh so feel free to do the same.

A lot of wild Beaver down this way
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob

Transcending

Originally Posted by Ecobob
    I didn't even realise they were native.
    Yep, up until the middle ages.

Nothing like a bit of beaver
    Not all who wander are lost

naked gun classic-

Nice beaver - thank you,I have just had it stuffed

Last edited by itinerant child; 13-10--2017 at 06:53 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, Offgrid hero, Rick69

Jays strip tease! Funny as fuck!