THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 520 of 521 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 516 517 518 519 520 521 LastLast
Results 12,457 to 12,480 of 12503

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    An amazing day with Jay made me smile and laughed lots
    got lots of snogs off taxi too! Soooo glad I went to dovedale!
    We're glad you went to dovedale too, the bringer of Autumn brought me many smiles
    I trundle along with my house on my back but im not a tortoise

I trundle along with my house on my back but im not a tortoise

;p

Having the kitchen refitted, I was accused of throwing the kettle away making space , anyway she went off to buy a posh new one @ 100 (don't ask) anyway she found the original kettle today, just now we got our first wedding present from her mate, and yes it's another posh kettle, which leaves her with a bit of a dilemma....

Tea Anyone

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, verticalis48, wurzel

My daughter is holidaying at a resort in Turkey with her hubby , last night they got involved in the 'entertainments' at the hotel venue which included games and challanges put up on the punters .... , My son in law duly took to the stage and given his task
    ' You are Tarzan , deep in the jungle and you need to call out to Jane ' , turns out he has never heard of tarzan so stood in front the mic and shouted '' JANE'' , the compere calmly says 'needs to be bit louder' , so he then screams ''JAAAAAAAAANE''

By this point literally everyone was pissing themselves with laughter
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, verticalis48

This morning I pinched my bosses phone and wrote "was just talking about sperm smelling like bleach, going to rack my sen a line up and snort it" as her Facebook status.... She's only just realised

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot, verticalis48

The conversation iv just had with some woman that was selling some football boots on fb

me on arrival:hi iv come for the boots,sorry im a bit late,i was talking when i realised the time,said to my partner,oh,that woman!the boots!at least i turned up,not like some,have you any change?(more or less in 1 breath)
    her: um!er!yes...thankyou....bye(rather warily,whilst handing over my change,and slowly closing the door)

I dont think they have purple tye dye clad,red dread headed wierdos come to the door very often in the very select next village..it ll be the talk of budgens by close tomorrow😊..uj said it sounded like a Katherine tate sketch with the posh family.."ITS THE EGGS"X
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, verticalis48, yazz

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    The conversation iv just had with some woman that was selling some football boots on fb

me on arrival:hi iv come for the boots,sorry im a bit late,i was talking when i realised the time,said to my partner,oh,that woman!the boots!at least i turned up,not like some,have you any change?(more or less in 1 breath)
    her: um!er!yes...thankyou....bye(rather warily,whilst handing over my change,and slowly closing the door)

I dont think they have purple tye dye clad,red dread headed wierdos come to the door very often in the very select next village..it ll be the talk of budgens by close tomorrow..uj said it sounded like a Katherine tate sketch with the posh family.."ITS THE EGGS"X
    More like this from how you described her ...

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, verticalis48, yazz

My daughter telling me that she has just caught my nearly 5 year old grand daughter trying to breast feed her 6 week old sister
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Uncle jhad

Looking And Reading Many Of Your Sooo Funny Posts And Pics Really Made Me Giggle And Smile Today hehehe.

And There Be Nooo Better Way To Start The New Born Day And Each Day With A Breakfast Of Smiles And Gigggles And Laughter
    )))) ..♡♡♡♡
    Yep Defo Be The Best Breakfast To Have Each Day
    xx
    Form From The Void & Mists

I can't even comment on this thread anymore!

Hahahaha Omgoshhhhes My Friend Sent Me This Just Now As She Had A Hot Nitez With Some Random Guy She Got With Last Nitez haha Yep She A Very Sexual Woman Who Is Single And Free So She Free To Do What She Likes hahaha

Well Both Of Them Had Toooo Many Shots And Drinks And She Sneaked Out Of Hotel This Morning Before He Wakey Up ...hahaha
    And This Is What She Sent Him "This Morning" hahahahahahaha ...I Nearly Pee Pee Myself And Bust All My Ribbs With My Screams And Giggle Fits Of Laughter hahahahaha ..

Ohhh Godds Can You "Pic And Imagine HIS FACE" When He See And Saw That From My Naughtie Friend hahahahahahaha
    ))
    hahaha
    )

And Before Anybody Jumps Spitting Wasps At Me ...Noooo Its Not Being Horrible Or Mean To Large Beautiful Ladies As I Do Not Flyyyy Or Float That Way ...As To Me All Shapes And Sizes Both Male Of Female Are Beautiful Not Matter Who You Be Or Are .
    And Obviously This Lady Knew What She Was Doing In This Picture And Obviously Embraces And Lovezzz Herself Too...And Is Confident And Proud Of Who She Is

So Anyways Thought I Just Say That As Not Want Anybody Moaning At Me Accusing Me Of Something That I Am Not Doing And Not Saying....As Now Sadly I Feel I Have To Do That On Here ...Otherwise The "Wasps Start Flyyying "
    ...Sadly
    ....And Even Though I Should Not Feel Like I Have To Explain Things I Put Up Or Say Or Show Because Of Fear Off Being Accused Off Something I Am Not Doing Or Saying In A Mean Way As I Not Be Liking Drama Or Meanness And Unkindness ..
    So Say This Just In Case That Did Happened

So Just Laugh Giggle And Smile As That Truly Is What Yhis Is "About ONLY" To Make You Giggles Like Meeez xxx
    Last edited by Danann; 15-09--2017 at 02:01 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, Uncle jhad

Originally Posted by Danann

Hahahaha Omgoshhhhes My Friend Sent Me This Just Now As She Had A Hot Nitez With Some Random Guy She Got With Last Nitez haha Yep She A Very Sexual Woman Who Is Single And Free So She Free To Do What She Likes hahaha

Well Both Of Them Had Toooo Many Shots And Drinks And She Sneaked Out Of Hotel This Morning Before He Wakey Up ...hahaha
    And This Is What She Sent Him "This Morning" hahahahahahaha ...I Nearly Pee Pee Myself And Bust All My Ribbs With My Screams And Giggle Fits Of Laughter hahahahaha ..

Ohhh Godds Can You "Pic And Imagine HIS FACE" When He See And Saw That From My Naughtie Friend hahahahahahaha
    ))
    hahaha
    )

And Before Anybody Jumps Spitting Wasps At Me ...Noooo Its Not Being Horrible Or Mean To Large Beautiful Ladies As I Do Not Flyyyy Or Float That Way ...As To Me All Shapes And Sizes Both Male Of Female Are Beautiful Not Matter Who You Be Or Are .
    And Obviously This Lady Knew What She Was Doing In This Picture And Obviously Embraces And Lovezzz Herself Too...And Is Confident And Proud Of Who She Is

So Anyways Thought I Just Say That As Not Want Anybody Moaning At Me Accusing Me Of Something That I Am Not Doing And Not Saying....As Now Sadly I Feel I Have To Do That On Here ...Otherwise The "Wasps Start Flyyying "
    ...Sadly
    ....And Even Though I Should Not Feel Like I Have To Explain Things I Put Up Or Say Or Show Because Of Fear Off Being Accused Off Something I Am Not Doing Or Saying In A Mean Way As I Not Be Liking Drama Or Meanness And Unkindness ..

So Just Laugh Giggle And Smile As That Truly Is What Yhis Is "About ONLY" To Make You Giggles Like Meeez xxx
    Fuck! Where did you get my picture!

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature
    Today was brilliant. I brought my daughter down to meet RM and Bessie, showed her where and how we live. She loved it, loved our freedom, loved the energy of Bessie, and got on great with RM. The first thing my bi-sexual daughter said when she saw RM was "she's cute". They were plotting against me after 5 minutes. Then she gave us a most amazing present, an original oil she had done of the green man, it'll look amazing in the van
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, groove, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot, Wulfie, yazz

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Today was brilliant. I brought my daughter down to meet RM and Bessie, showed her where and how we live. She loved it, loved our freedom, loved the energy of Bessie, and got on great with RM. The first thing my bi-sexual daughter said when she saw RM was "she's cute". They were plotting against me after 5 minutes. Then she gave us a most amazing present, an original oil she had done of the green man, it'll look amazing in the van
    A
    I Be Soooo Truly Happy For Both You Be And Rainbomama ...and Your Daughter Be Right Cos Rainbomama is "Cute" hehehe ..And Be Muchly Beautiful Too Inside And Outside
    )
    And It Be Sounding Like You All Have A Really Fabby Cool Day And Made Loads Of Treasured Beautiful Memories Too
    )) ..And Your Daughters Green Man Sounds Amazing
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Hahahah Your Soooo Funny hahaha
    ) x
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Danann

))
    hahaha
    )

...Sadly

A guy could get lost in that!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Next time stick an apple in your mouth!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by ayami
    Next time stick an apple in your mouth!

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami