THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 527 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

Smile What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

There you go
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Lol....Lateralus22 starting this thread.......
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "We come in peace" they said, to dig and sow we come to work the lands in common and to make the wastegrounds grow this earth divided, we will make whole so it will be a common treasury for all.

Michael talking about spanking.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Purplemist

Originally Posted by Cally
    Michael talking about spanking.
    When was this?
    Winner of "member with the most whacked out ideas about life 2011" award.

Originally Posted by Power_13
    When was this?
    Don't act all innocent!

Having to walk in front of Pugsley down the Garden path. He loathes flies & spiders and the garden was criss crossed with webs...
    Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

Originally Posted by Lateralus22
    There you go
    You broke it, Tom, it's all your fault

Did someone forget to put 50p in the laugh/smile meter
    Signatures smell!

this : Being a felon in possession of an unspayed or unneutered dog

Divine Light princesstigermouse's Avatar
    Buying a new coat in a charity shop... Debenhams age 13-14
    xx spring xx

Going to the park

lol

Originally Posted by princesstigermouse
    Buying a new coat in a charity shop... Debenhams age 13-14
    I can totally relate to this...I bought a woolly fringed waistcoat from the children's section (age 13-14) in the BHS 20% off everything sale today
    and it's slightly too big
    Signatures smell!

Yay!

I have quite a lot of childrens' shoes and hats and things, but I think this is the first time I have worn a childrens' coat since I was about 14!
    xx spring xx

Seeing somebody smile at my new purple hair
    Learning to let go and just take each day as it comes :)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Purplemist, verticalis48

SteadilyEmergingWithGrace nonameslob's Avatar
    Lemon tea.
    I'm not a girl, not yet a woman

my friend has come to see me and shes drawn a lovely pic of me aelin and our baba in our animal forms
    it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!

The looks I got whilst wandering around Tesco with a shopping basket containing a severed arm and a pot noodle......

just heard my babas heart beat on our home monitor for the 1st time am well chuffed!!!
    it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: mankhater, Purplemist

Having both my kitties home

Arty in his funny little cammo bandage
    likes cats, a bit.

Next door neighbour giving us enough logs to see us through the winter!

Originally Posted by scarlett
    The looks I got whilst wandering around Tesco with a shopping basket containing a severed arm and a pot noodle......

xx spring xx

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar

Talking

Weecab n Dantes n Stardust are just up the road

Shorny n Hannah are temporarily just up the road

Seeing Uncle Jim and Starpoi and Daz and PlutoPete and Dave's brother n Hannah's mum n dad today

Everyone working really hard together and gettin our friends settled n moved in

The silent munching of my veggie broth

Conversations with their new neighbour's son about the local bird populations, the farm, the big shiny blue tractor and stuff

GOD IS A DJ playin on the radio at exactley the right moment this morning
    If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing.
    The following users think this post is groovy: mankhater

the sponge pudding and custard I am about to scoff
    Learning to let go and just take each day as it comes :)

I was having a bit of a 'meh' day until lunchtime but then I had two absolutely delicious raw vegan sugar-free Booja Booja truffles.

Then , sitting at my desk looking out the window, I saw a pink balloon in the garden and thought 'I'm having that!' so I ran downstairs, collected it and gave it a wash and now it is in my room.

I'm so easily pleased.
    The following users think this post is groovy: mankhater, verticalis48

A painting a creatively-challenged colleague painted of a red squirrel (as the children are studying the book 'Pumpkin Soup), its appendage 'apparently' was an 'arm'

I painted the pictures of the duck and the cat...I thought it would be safer
    Signatures smell!