Page 513 of 515 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 LastLast
Results 12,289 to 12,312 of 12337

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

Heavenly Creature
    the very delightful Mr Pie
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    xxxxxx just love him:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

The email I had this morning made me smile thinking of the nice warm winter I'll be having... In Spain
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, verticalis48

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a 30000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's OK, he knows the bank manager. Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about half an inch tall - bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office. She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow 30000, and he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant.

"I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, LionL, Miss_bee, nicklincs, nomis, patchypete, Sootyfoot, verticalis48, Wulfie

The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, ma bungo, nicklincs, NomadicRT, nomis, patchypete, verticalis48, wanderingwill, Wulfie

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by wurzel

WURZEL YOU'RE JUST A NAUGHTY FUCKING BOY ................. BUT MAN, I ADORE YOU FOR IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    The following users think this post is groovy: wanderingwill, wurzel

Meeting Harry & Abby/Abbi/Abbie haha.. not sure of spellings.. drinking lots of really nicely stewed tea and going for fish n chips.. photos to follow tomorrow .. coming home and seeing some Meteors
    Oh and Nellie Noodles meeting Odin ..

Thank you both for your hospitality.. maybe see ya tomorrow.. or later today looking at the time lol x
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, patchypete, Sootyfoot, verticalis48, wandering gypsy, Wulfie, wurzel

Chained Thistle is a real person and a new friend and the dogs did just fine, considering we knew they can both be a bit skittish......I think Odie might have fancied Nellie a bit... . Your company was much welcomed my lovely, don't be a stranger at dovedale xxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, patchypete, Sootyfoot, verticalis48, wurzel

Oh and I go by Abby but I'm not too bothered any more, but it's nice to be asked!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

verticalis made me laugh and smile today

awesome day, just what was needed
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    verticalis made me laugh and smile today

awesome day, just what was needed
    YOU TOO BABE.....BIGGEST LAUGHS, HUGS, TEARS........YOU ARE A PROPER FUCKING BLAST XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LOVELY TO MEET ROB N ALL - WAS A MAGIC DAY, THANK YOU
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Hahahaha Yep I Defo Be Hypo Bouncie As I Enjoy And Celebrate The Beautiful Time Be Off Shooting Stars And Feel The Pull Of Energies....

As I Dance And Dance And Giggle Away Feeling Like The Shooting Stars As I Dance Away In My Garden Spinning And Sparkling Like The Stars ....
    Even Though I Be Not Seeing Them I Can Feel Them As I Call Upon The Powers That Be And Are And Turn My Heart Mind Body Spirit Into A Dancing Wild Shooting Star ...hehehe...As The Drums Beat And I Stomp My Feet To The Music Of The Shooting Stars ....Bounce Bounce Bounce hahahaha
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

More Pie ,you have to laugh, lol,

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I am smiling cos my truck just passed its MOT !!!

Coming home from a long day and seeing my misses and the animals always makes me smile ☺
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee, Sootyfoot

Ah, that's nice. I'm sure your missus and animals smile when they see you too.

I'm beaming! I just bought a pegasus munzee, they came out at 9pm and the all leave the same spot, then jump from munzee to munzee. A few of my friends have landed in America, England, everywhere!
    In my notes for it I wrote spreading love and light everywhere it goes.
    Mine has landed in the most amazing place ever!
    I really can't believe it!
    Its a sign!

The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

It's at fucking stonehenge! Agghhhh!! It's crazy!!

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Whatever a munzee is? Sounds like a follower of Mung the minger!

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, verticalis48

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Whatever a munzee is? Sounds like a follower of Mung the minger!
    Google it! It's abit like geocaching but you scan stickers or find virtual ones

The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by nomis
    More Pie ,you have to laugh, lol,
    I just can't understand why PIE isn't running for PM - he's just fucking perfection !!!!!!!!

I got called a "hippy" at work today,
    lol
    made it
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, parrotandcrow, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by patchypete
    I got called a "hippy" at work today,
    lol
    made it
    Ha ha, that is class!

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by patchypete
    I got called a "hippy" at work today, lol made it
    Hey patchy.......I knew you were a "dirty fucking hippy" your lovely writings n visualisations about Mama Earth and all her creatures....tells me you are a real deal........never change that dude xxxxxxxxx

I'll send you a coupla links shortly - so you can choose whether you want to open or not.

keep being you man xxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete