THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 483 of 488 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... LastLast
Results 11,569 to 11,592 of 11706

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, Rick69, Wulfie

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, Sootyfoot

I trust the real Krankie (that's the one on the right) to do what's right. Wouldn't trust the other one to give me the correct time of day. She makes me cringe whenever I see her picture.
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

lone wolf survivalist.
    every time I see the silly SNP cow on tv I am reminded of Janet Krankie, mind you I think Janet is better looking.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

I used to hate being called Jimmy Krankie.. eventually I learned to embrace it lol

Originally Posted by hagrid
    every time I see the silly SNP cow on tv I am reminded of Janet Krankie, mind you I think Janet is better looking.
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, Offgrid hero, Rick69, Uncle jhad, Wulfie

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, ma bungo, Miss_bee, Wulfie

Blasphemy-o-phobia is the leading scourge of our time|
    says we must tolerate those who don't tolerate us

This on the Google search page....first day of spring

Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, nicklincs, TravellerNick

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    My daughter invited me to Starbucks for coffee and a catch up today. Got there and parked up Iris, walked in and she had already got my coffee. Imogen my granddaughter, immediately asked if we could go in grandma's bus. Her mum told her yes, after we had drunk our coffee.

This kid was not prepared to wait, and I ended up gulping down my drink, then sitting in Iris, in Starbucks parking lot, making proper drinks and snacks in the bus, while her mum finished her own drink and toastie in the cafe.

When her mum made it to the van, Imogen flatly refused to leave, told her mum to go shopping without her, and nothing would persuade her otherwise. It was really funny. In the end I told the wean that I had to go home to see to my dogs, just taking pity on her mum, who wanted to get away. I half expected Imogen to want to come with me, but she agreed to go with her mum, as long as she could lie in my bed while I told her a story.

It was blooming brilliant, I've been grinning ever since.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Thats what wierd grannys are for P&C😊..a friend of mine told me once she d taken her grand daughter upto plymouth sound at dawn to watch the sunrise and the rabbits,thay sat eating cold boiled eggs when the grand daughter looked at her gran and said"gran,your not like other grannys are you?" Thats how i try to be xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, Red Dragon, Shroom

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Thats what wierd grannys are for P&C..a friend of mine told me once she d taken her grand daughter upto plymouth sound at dawn to watch the sunrise and the rabbits,thay sat eating cold boiled eggs when the grand daughter looked at her gran and said"gran,your not like other grannys are you?" Thats how i try to be xx
    The ultimate compliment.
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

This headline on the BBC website

It's actually an article about Mervyn King, ex Bank of England and British Airways.

- Calvin+Hobbes

The following users think this post is groovy: nomis, parrotandcrow

Me and my dads dog...

The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, nicklincs, Rick69, Shroom

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Me and my dads dog...
    I wonder which one slobbers the most
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot, Wulfie

I roared with laughter just now , rang my mother to see how she is , stressed it seems , her wedgehog is hiding

She 'rescued' it from outside a few months back , been living in a wicker basket in the downstairs bathroom till it gets bigger and the weather warms , this morning its gone but she heard it in her front room , updates when available ...........
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs

Cant help but laugh at the guy sitting in his old Saab in the car park with the music full blast playing ..Showaddywaddy and Bay City Rollers tracks over and over .. ffs....have people no shame?
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 22-03--2017 at 03:20 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

The following users think this post is groovy: TravellerNick

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot, TravellerNick

Think I saw a blue tit coming out of my bird box.. its only been up about 3 years .. had a few site see'ers but none have taken up residence as of yet.. will keep an eye to see if there is more comings and goings or whether just another site see'er lol
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, Offgrid hero, Shroom

Smiling at the unexpected wage slip in my e mails this morn,not a great amount but 140 odd i wasnt expecting😊xx

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Smiling at the unexpected wage slip in my e mails this morn,not a great amount but 140 odd i wasnt expectingxx
    The cocktails are on you later then