THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 498 of 498 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 494 495 496 497 498
Results 11,929 to 11,938 of 11938

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

😀

-- Posted from the
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    --
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuning In

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by etherea
    And you're not helping! Why?

-- Posted from the
    --
    possibly more fun to watch
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Tuning In

Originally Posted by Shroom
    dunno , .............. I know its not a red and thus I should not feed it , but it looks more red than grey
    Just happened across this and thought of you Shroom:

The following users think this post is groovy: Shroom

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    Just happened across this and thought of you Shroom:

Very similar to a bandicoot only cuter!

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Tuning In

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Very similar to a bandicoot only cuter!
    Cool name.....I just googled them and I think Bilby, Bandicoot & Numbat would be a great handle for a firm of Solicitors
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    One call insurance wanting to charge me 170
    cancellation fee! Gotta cancel as I have a van and it's a "commercial policy" and 'we don't change over from commercial to private vehicles sir' Yeah right darlin, send me the bill and I will add it to my growing pile of debt and ya can swing for it..... hells bells these people take the Piss!, also wanted to charge me 1007 insurance for me new car a 2010 Hyundai matrix. Tesco want 431 fully comp. guess who I'm insuring with??
    iv just had to pay out 60 to change the vehicle...for 3 weeks!(new car just before policy renewal)now they wanted me to renew,at a higher price for the new car,smaller engine,and with uj as an extra driver!..and still they are bombarding me with texts,calls and e mails inviting me to renew,even though iv told 3 calls at least i wont be renewing..iv put in a complaint and so far today no contact made😈xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Insurance is just a con, they take as much as they can and wangle out of payouts, they have hidden charges etc, it now costs 10 to get a paper copy of your insurance certificate! No wonder so many people drive uninsured when the charges are so high
    Motorists are an easy target, speed cameras, parking fines, insurance, mot, road tax, fuel tax, rip-odd repairs....I'm gonna stop now or I will be wanting a 🥃

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Good Beautiful Sunshine New Born Day

AND I Be Feeling The Love Peace Happiness And Throwing It All Out There To All You UKHippy Peeps And For All And Everyone
    ))

So Lets Make This "A Summer Of Love" ...♡♡♡
    And Not A Summer Of Fear...Heartache ..Loss...Hate And Destruction

So Let Us All Join As One ♡♡♡♡
    And Throw Out Vibes Of Love..Peace And Happiness..
    And Show The World That There Is More Out There Than Hate ..Darkness And Destruction In These Sad Dark Times When We See More Heartbreak And Loss Than Peace And Happiness Sadly And See Only
    "A Summer Of Sadness And Darkness
    (

So Lets Join Our Hearts Minds Bodies And Spirit And
    Show And Throw Out And Give Out "LOVE" ♡♡♡
    And Show/Make/Feel...This
    "A SUMMER OF LOVE " ...Instead
    )

Peace..Love...((((Hugggs)))) To You All xxxx
    Form From The Void & Mists

Yeah We Will Get Through And Not Let The Hate And Destruction Stop Us ...Just Like Joe Sings And Says ...
    With A Little Help OF Friends♡♡♡

And From Our Friends..And People And Everyone
    Because I Believe "We Are All Friends In This World"
    And .Even Though It Feels Like And Only Seems Full Of Hate..Greed And Destruction ..Jealousy Etc Etc And Feels Like There Is
    NO LOVE AND RESPECT OF AND FOR Each Other Of Anything Kind And Beautiful That Makes This World Seem If It Is Not Our Friend And The People Who Walk This World Of Man Seem Not Our Friends Too
    (

But That Is NOT TRUE ..Is What I Say Meez Danann Meaning ...
    With Plenty Of Love..Kindness And Respect For All And Each Other You Will SEE AND FEEL
    That We ARE ALL FRIENDS And Should Help All And Each Other And Everyone Of Our Friends Too..
    And That Is Simply Your BEST FRIEND CALLED..
    .............."LOVE & PEACE"........♡♡♡♡♡
    Last edited by Danann; 25-05--2017 at 09:35 AM.
    Form From The Void & Mists

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by Danann

Yeah We Will Get Through And Not Let The Hate And Destruction Stop Us ...Just Like Joe Sings And Says ...
    With A Little Help OF Friends♡♡♡

And From Our Friends..And People And Everyone
    and What I Say Meez Danann Meaning ...
    With Plenty Of Love For All And Each Other
    )))
    "LOVE & PEACE" xxx
    Yet again Danaan,I want to and feel the need to thank you sooooooo much for the love and bounciness that you are sharing with the world. You are really someone very special and are without a doubt making the world a far better place to live in because of your presence here

Nature made me smile today as I had a couple of days ago spent a good mornings work t-cutting the red paint on my van into a lovely shine and when I got up this morning there were eight big bird poo's in a line down one side.

All cleaned off now and nice and shiny again.

I wish you all a beautiful day xx
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)