THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 499 of 499 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 495 496 497 498 499
Results 11,953 to 11,960 of 11960

Thread: What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Unfortunately not my picture!)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Miss_bee, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by andyvw

(Unfortunately not my picture!)
    It sure has😊x
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Tuning In

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    Am smiling lots as the exeter chiefs have just won the english rugby league. Its soooooo nice to see a devonian side at the top of the table.
    It was a brilliant final against the wasps and exeter got the 3 points needed to take them into the lead after 20 mins extra time.

Bravo Exeter

I shall be cheering on the scarlets of llanelli in our final in the celtic league later against munster.

And to those of you who do not care about rugby (strange people),just be happy that I am happy
    support for any Welsh rugby players (league or union) - all very good with me
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child

er.. Pissed.. haha

Well.. it went a bit like this.......

left mums.. every intention to walk through fields and stop for one pint at the pub on way home.. I stpped in at the garage for milk and a bar of choco.. came out of garage to spots of rain.. and well being as there is a threat to storms this after I decided to walk bakc street way.. because well .. I had walked all way to mums with my top inside out.. and to change it means changing your luck so I didnt take any chances as I didnt want ot be struck down by litgtening .. I got to pub. .. neighbour was in there on her own.. one pint down.. oh what the hell.. I will have a half.. oh what the hell I wil have another half.. runs oout of monurations.. goes to bank and gets more.. fuck it .. another point .. oh what the fuck.. I wil have another.. nellie is enjoying herself .. so am i .. the cats will be straving fbut what the fuck.. oh look I hae aenough left for a half.. wha thte fuck.. one of my daughters ex's omes in so he bought me a half .. what the fuck..

Anyway.. four hours later am home.. onion rings inoven and a bar of chocolate.. then bed..

nice one pinter at the pub I say .. haha

OMG am such a lush and lightweight lol

All with me top inside out
    Last edited by Chained Thistle; 28-05--2017 at 09:19 PM. Reason: cos am pissed
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?

Originally Posted by Chained Thistle
    er.. Pissed.. haha

left mums.. every intention to walk through fields and stop for one pint at the pub on way home.. I stpped in at the garage for milk and a bar of choco.. came out of garage to spots of rain.. and well being as there is a threat to storms this after I decided to walk bakc street way.. because well .. I had walked all way to mums with my top inside out.. and to change it means changing your luck so I didnt take any chances as I didnt want ot be struck down by litgtening .. I got to pub. .. neighbour was in there on her own.. one pint down.. oh what the hell.. I will have a half.. oh what the hell I wil have another half.. runs oout of monurations.. goes to bank and gets more.. fuck it .. another point .. oh what the fuck.. I wil have another.. nellie is enjoying herself .. so am i .. the cats will be straving fbut what the fuck.. oh look I hae aenough left for a half.. wha thte fuck.. one of my daughters ex's omes in so he bought me a half .. what the fuck..

Anyway.. four hours later am home.. onion rings inoven and a bar of chocolate.. then bed..

Sounds like an amazing time was had
    you made me chuckle CT much love x

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

er.. Pissed.. haha

You managed to eat the chocolate and put your onion rings in the oven rather than putting your chocolate in the oven and munching on your onion rings,so not that lightweight. Great drink control,respect

What did you have to drink?

Am looking forward to having a few samples of british ale when I get over in a couple of weeks time.

Glad to hear that you have been out and have enjoyed yourself Karen,you deserve it. xx
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

Nice one Thistle xxx

er.. Pissed.. haha

Respect Sister.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Miss_bee