THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last movie you watched?: Take 2

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    Watched The Railway Children on TV this afternoon....bloody hell I'm sad.......
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.

'this is england' ...it was horrible and made me cry
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :)

Alice In Wonderland.

Danni - This Is England made me cry it is so horrific and grim.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Danni

i've bought it the other day, yet to watch it properly, only seen bits of it before

last film i watched (well i found my confused sister watching it so joined her) was tank girl
    The world is but a canvas to the imagination

Originally Posted by Danni

Brilliant film though.

Alice in Wonderland

It is not possible to make a mistake.

slight twist on the Zombie genre
    Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

Event Horizon....It scared me (again)

green zone-matt damon

Alice in Wonderland. Not impressed.

Pandorum...I wasn't too impressed..
    Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

Idiocracy

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

Originally Posted by Vampira
    Alice in Wonderland. Not impressed.
    Was impressed up until the end when
    Johnny Depp does that stupid dance. It made me cringe. Then Alice did it and I cringed even more. Urgh!

Alice In Wonderland ... glad i didnt pay to see it ,. it was very Tim burton, which i like, there were bits i loved and bits i got bored of, and pottered about while listening. I couldn`t do that in the cinema..
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Originally Posted by Stardusts Dad
    Watched The Railway Children on TV this afternoon....bloody hell I'm sad.......
    love it, esp as it was all filmed round here, i was playing spot the location! lol
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Is he still going.... Tigerdaddy's Avatar
    Adulthood.....

We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

Originally Posted by Tigerdaddy
    Adulthood.....

Well, they don't look like very nice boys!

Originally Posted by nessnessinadress
    Well, they don't look like very nice boys!
    They weren't ....... good film though.....
    We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.........

The crazies
    Hello Tom :D

Dirty Uncle Bertie... julianthegypsy's Avatar
    Alice in Wonderland 3D. It is Alice, I'd know him anywhere!
    Yawn I'm so tired with this big bag of coal on my head...

Originally Posted by Tigerdaddy
    They weren't ....... good film though.....
    very good film!

last i watched was taking woodstock and i would recommend it to everyone! i love it!
    The world is but a canvas to the imagination

the secret life of bees...i loved it,but i loved the book so was keen to see the film!
    my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :)

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    Stardust...I recorded it on Saturday and watched it yesterday....sort of Pirates of the Carribeanish......
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.