THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105
Results 2,497 to 2,519 of 2519

Thread: What was the last movie you watched?: Take 2

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not Long Finished Watching This On "MegaBox" As Its Free Anyway..

It Was Ok..Not Bad And Had Its Jumpy Moments ...And Cos It Be A Creature Feature Type Movie I Looked Past Bad Acting And Enjoyed The Sharks...
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cos I Luvzzz Creature Feature Movies hehehehe
    Form From The Void & Mists

Eeeeeek Just Starting To Watch Annabelle Horror Movie The Latest One ..Eeeek My Daughters Laughing Her Head Off Already As I Hiding At Just The Pic Above Intro Of Movie She Just Took ...I Think I Need A Bigger Cushion To Hide Behind Eeeeek And Only Just Saw 5 mins haha
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, NomadicRT

Jeeez It Was Soooo Eeeeek Creepy Scarey ...I Had White Knuckles Where I Be Squeeeezing My Cushion As I Hide Behind It ... Yep It Has Creepy Doll Coming To Life..And Creepy Demon...Loads Id Scarey Jump...Possessed Kids...
    and Possessed Jumpy Out Things Etc Etc .. It Was A Jump Scarey Creepy Movie....

I Dont Be Liking Creepy Dolls Anyways...So Watching Movie About One Freaks Me Out Before It Started hahaha..Eeeeeky Creepy
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, NomadicRT

Watched This Last Nitez And Woww Found It Really Learning And Sooo Loved The Thinking Behind This Cool Film ...Great Way Of Showing And Teaching New Things And Opens Your Thinking Mind Up To Some New Things To Be Thinking Off....
    Some Things I Sort Of Agree And Some Others I Be Not....As There Be Soooo Many Different Thinking Ways Of Peoples Beliefs And Thinking About What This Movie About ..But I Found It Cool To Watch And It Was Cool To Look At With My Eyes Too hehehe...
    And Lady Actress Voice Was Kinda Beautifully Haunting As She Tells And Weaves This Learning Wisdom Tale Movie hehehe
    ))
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Uncle jhad

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Danann

Watched This Last Nitez And Woww Found It Really Learning And Sooo Loved The Thinking Behind This Cool Film ...Great Way Of Showing And Teaching New Things And Opens Your Thinking Mind Up To Some New Things To Be Thinking Off....
    Some Things I Sort Of Agree And Some Others I Be Not....As There Be Soooo Many Different Thinking Ways Of Peoples Beliefs And Thinking About What This Movie About ..But I Found It Cool To Watch And It Was Cool To Look At With My Eyes Too hehehe...
    And Lady Actress Voice Was Kinda Beautifully Haunting As She Tells And Weaves This Learning Wisdom Tale Movie hehehe
    ))
    Mmmm. I see it got pretty mixed reviews.....

I saw For You Eyes Only on the TV last night. The most boring Bond flick ever. Actually the start was fine , typical Bond stuff but then just went into a meandering series of altercations. There was also a lack of characterization in the baddie and his henchmen. Diamonds are Forever did it much better.
    Last edited by Duckman; 18-09--2017 at 11:48 AM.
    We all lead different lives.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Nearly managed to sit through the Dukes Of Hazard remake t'other night. Oh and the Tigger Movie last week!

The Vault 2017. Watchable horror as there was nothing else I could get hold of. 7/10.
    Not all who wander are lost

Surprised how many peeps are into horror flicks... Thought us hippy types were all love and peace man? Plus they scare me a lot.

I love a good horror film, if there is someone else here to watch it with me.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Heavenly Creature
    I can't/don't do horror films
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    I do have a limit though

I don't do hardcore
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature
    AAAAARRRGGGHH!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Neither do I but I watched Death Note on Netflix...was awesome!

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Just re-visiting the general atmosphere pervadin during my teenage years......my father was in the middle of the territory, dealing with local authority, construction and constabulary being an architect and a mason - different era - full of complete and utter bastards.....and I wonder why I never wanted to be a woman in the middle of that bunch of shitehawks..........waaaaay too vulnerable............they're all still there (I know one of them, a total cunt), different flavour but same basic recipe......I pity the good guys in and amongst trying to retain their integrity in the face of darkness.

This was a 4 part drama - pretty heavy duty and all the more scary because this shit goes on all over the planet and right under our noses.....who needs to luxuriate in horror fiction when the real thing is waaaaaaaay more scary. Just trying to work shit out......it'll be worth it when I get to the other side

First They Killed My Father Anjelica Jolie's new film about the Cambodian war and refugees .Its a long film I found it a bit ploddy.

The last movie I watched was orgasmo

Some film about incest....it was relatively boring.

I'll get me coat..

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

I watched On the Beach (1959). I found it excellent but a bit depressing. Though it messed with my mind to see Anthony Perkins play a good guy and play it straight too. The ending of this was very depressing. Though the sets and camera work were excellent as was the cast.

Originally Posted by ayami
    I watched On the Beach (1959). I found it excellent but a bit depressing. Though it messed with my mind to see Anthony Perkins play a good guy and play it straight too. The ending of this was very depressing. Though the sets and camera work were excellent as was the cast.
    Perkins..awesome actor! Have you seen him in The Worlds Fastest Indian?

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Perkins..awesome actor! Have you seen him in The Worlds Fastest Indian?
    No I haven't but I loved him in Psycho and Pretty Poison.

anthony hopkins?

Originally Posted by ConfusedTiger
    anthony hopkins?
    Yeah, sorry...Hopkins.