THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last movie you watched?: Take 2

What was the last movie you watched?: Take 2

Tropic Thunder. HOOrah!

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    watched saving private ryan again last night... cried my heart out through that whole beach landing.. again... just gets me everytime
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh n the night before we watched terminator 4 - been havin a bit of a terminatorathon recently actually and number 3 has been growing on me considerably since my first vieiwing when i thought it was an utter bag of shite... it kinda fits in with the whole story but number 4 i really like how they get the Marcus character to look increasingly like arnie the closer he gets to getting back to skynet? or is that just me?? he just got a certain look about him which is arnie to a tee.. and almost heightened when you do actually see the more familiar looking arnie style terminator?
    If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Aliens??? I prefer magic
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    And I think he's getting a bit old to be doing his own stunts
    The following users think this post is groovy: Autumnbelle

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    yep mega farfetched that last indie film - it took me several attempts to actually manage to watch it without fallin asleep and when i did get to the end i thought it was all a bit naff really....
    If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing.

The Castle of Cagliostro.....

loved it.. Anime is lush!
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Anger Management was on TV again last night - I turned it on just at the moment where he has a fight with his old school bully who is now a buddhist monk

Aliens

It is not possible to make a mistake.

Oil City Confidential - Julian Temple's new film about the band Dr Feelgood, Cavey Island's finest. Excellent, I really enjoyed it.

Here is the trailer...

A Fistful of Dollars, was OK. Nowhere near as good as The Good the Bad and the Ugly though
    "A person who won't read has no advantage over a person who can't read."

Carrie...I'd forgotten how good it is..and how much I enjoy cheering her on when she goes slightly mad
    Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

The Pianist
    such a sad film!

and I watched Teminator 4 as well, which cheered me up after watching the pianist!
    .....:insane:

Hachiko

I really shouldn't watch films like that.
    likes cats, a bit.

Living, Loving, Welshing the dj's Avatar
    Dracula: Dead And Loving It was on the telly. But over the lastweek we've had Orphan (sickly! woah), Dorian Gray (fantastic), Blind Dating (really sweet) and Bruno (bad yet good but awful and cringy!)
    My donkey fell in your waffle hole.

Originally Posted by Noctula
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Aliens??? I prefer magic
    And I think he's getting a bit old to be doing his own stunts

Tim Burton's Coraline, i love it!

cant wait to see his remake of Alice In Wonderland
    The world is but a canvas to the imagination

Final Destination 3...and then death tried to take me by covering me in flame...

I have the copy where you can choose what direction the film takes..the film freezes and the fortune telling woman appears,gives you a choice of options and then you have to click on an answer
    Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

I remember seeing Final Destination in the Cinema, it freaked me out a bit (but I'm a wuss like that!) - what I could never get was there being a Final Destination 2 and 3. The clues in the title - Final Destination. Final!! It's not bloody final if there are follow ups. Bloody stupid film makers. Hrumph!

My man love you willows epona_greenleaf's Avatar
    Just watched Legion

Willows girl love him so much :)
    "I object to violence, because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary. The evil it does it permanent." GHANDI

Zombieland......and it was brilliant! Hope they make a sequel

Legion.
    Hello Tom :D

the invention of lying. a bit shit really.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

Me and the boy have just got back from Alice in Wonderland, wicked film.
    Does being class A guarantee that they are the best drugs? - Ali Gee

I watching Ghostbusters 2 right now. Classic lols

Alice in Wonderland, in 3D. An experience! Not an excellent film but certainly very enjoyable.