THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106
Results 2,521 to 2,525 of 2525

Thread: What was the last movie you watched?: Take 2

Pretty far out film from 1980, competently directed by Ken Russell.
    The special effects are amazing as is the acting.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Just went to see the latest Pirates of the Caribbean and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Was just a load of special effects really but had some very cool decomposing pirates...
    I just watched the. That, good special effects . I watched dawn of the planet of the apes and I am waiting for the newest one to come out on dvd. Can't afford 23 to see it in the cinema.

Dirty Uncle Bertie... julianthegypsy's Avatar
    Nebraska. About an old boy who thinks he's won a million dollars and decides to walk to the city in Nebraska to collect it, despite everyone telling him it's marketing spam. Slow paced and languid, beautifully filmed in black and white, and a great performance from Bruce Dern. A delight.

-- Posted from the
    --
    Yawn I'm so tired with this big bag of coal on my head...

Oh and I watched a dogs purpose , that made me cry,I love sweet animal films

Salmon fishing in the Yemen....it's different..
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.