THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 813 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

Feel a bit stunned
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hello Tom :D

My man love you willows epona_greenleaf's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Skye
    Feel a bit stunned
    you ok hun?
    Willows girl love him so much :)
    "I object to violence, because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary. The evil it does it permanent." GHANDI

Originally Posted by epona_greenleaf
    you ok hun?

Yeah, got my coffee, fag and knife so i'm cool now.

Yeah, got my coffee, fag and knife so i'm cool now.
    Pick up your coffee and cigarette and put the knife down....

"I object to violence, because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary. The evil it does it permanent." GHANDI

Originally Posted by epona_greenleaf
    Pick up your coffee and cigarette and put the knife down....

Hehe, its for whittlin.

unless you're using the knife to finish off the dragons perch, in which case it will probably be very therapeutic!
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by stardust
    unless you're using the knife to finish off the dragons perch, in which case it will probably be very therapeutic!
    I finished that, it look awesome
    and he loves it, although he thinks he's a lemming cos he climbs to the top and launches himself off

piccies?
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Hehe, its for whittlin.
    sure, sure if I don't hear off Ren in next hour I will be calling out CSI Ellesmere port

Heart broken

How can some one i loved so much go out of there way to hurt me and the boys.
    i know i cant spell.

peculiar.. feeling that something is not right but i cant pinpoint exactly what it is.
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Free Spirit
    Heart broken

How can some one i loved so much go out of there way to hurt me and the boys.

I'm sorry you're going through all this, must be so tough. Let me know if you need anything even if its just someone to blah at to let it all out xxx
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

Fed up with being taken for granted

it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!

after hearing a major rant about all fat people being lazy scroungers i`m starting to feel a little paranoid.. i wish i could be the perfect size8 and the perfect 5`7 height, but i`m not, never will be.
    i`m going off some skinny people real fast.
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    Fed up after a great weekend spent over in Ireland with Marie........we either sat in the sun or watched endless episodes of Doc Martin - now I have neither......
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Had a great day with some really good people. It recharges your batteries somehow.

absolutly gutted

disapointed,worried,stressed,sad,emmotio nal and a bit fuzzy cos ther meds are kicking in thank god...need to sleep.
    Love alot,Trust a few
    but always paddle your own canoe.

Originally Posted by campertess
    absolutly gutted

disapointed,worried,stressed,sad,emmotio nal and a bit fuzzy cos ther meds are kicking in thank god...need to sleep.
    Love and hugs lady xxxx

Happy today we will clean the house
    i know i cant spell.

Happy today we will clean the house
    I'm happy too but i would'nt go that far

I like cleaning

i know i cant spell.

I like cleaning

Want me to pm you my addy so you can come clean mine too? lol.

Want me to pm you my addy so you can come clean mine too? lol.
    Oi join the queue!! I'm closer