THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 852 of 854 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 LastLast
Results 20,425 to 20,448 of 20483

Thread: How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Levey
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Gotta Love Them, A man looting at a sports wear shop has been electrocuted when a power line at the rear of the premises fell into surface water
    Please tell me not even the ambulance chasing culture of America can put in a claim against his death
    Instant Karma
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

I've got a really awful headache.. feels like someone is trying to push my eye out from the inside.

Heavenly Creature
    anyone on here right now name of Sally ?

I'm getting a heavy telepathic message coming into my consciousness...

can't stop singing "be my girl sally by the police"
    be my, be my be my girl.....

I might be tempted Sal, you appear to have supa yewman skills

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

How strange. My friend Sally got in touch with me last night, and I've not heard from her in ages!
    The following users think this post is groovy: hygge

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    I've got a really awful headache.. feels like someone is trying to push my eye out from the inside.
    Is the yoni egg a bit far up ?

james
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I think my brain is making a bid for freedom.. Its trying to get out and run away.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Hahahahaha....Soooo True....On My ???Cant Remember Mug Off Yummy Coffee And Rockinzzz Out The Rock N Roller Meez ....hahahaha....Bounce Bounce Bouncie Bounce ....
    ))))
    Form From The Void & Mists

Mehhh... Tired as fook!

Originally Posted by hygge
    anyone on here right now name of Sally ?

I'm getting a heavy telepathic message coming into my consciousness...

can't stop singing "be my girl sally by the police"
    be my, be my be my girl.....

I might be tempted Sal, you appear to have supa yewman skills

james
    I know who you are on about

Nearly 4 o'clock, Rob will be home soon and my anxiety is kicking in, can't wait until he moves out!

Tired, time for a snooze

Poorly, ache sooooo much! And throats sore. Lacey has tonsillitis

Transcending

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Poorly, ache sooooo much! And throats sore. Lacey has tonsillitis
    Honey and lemon hun, for both of you. Big hugs. ☺

Originally Posted by yazz
    Honey and lemon hun, for both of you. Big hugs. ☺
    Thank you xx

Fresh and horny! Wine makes you feel better too

The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

Feckin frustrated!!

I've just tried to do an online assessment for a job but the link doesn't work, tried copying and pasting it but Google says it don't exist
    I'll have to contact them tomorrow after doing a nightshift, really wanted to do this with a wide awake mind lol.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Feckin frustrated!!

I've just tried to do an online assessment for a job but the link doesn't work, tried copying and pasting it but Google says it don't exist
    I'll have to contact them tomorrow after doing a nightshift, really wanted to do this with a wide awake mind lol.
    Pain in the ass, I spent all morning trying to upload a CV online, got there in the end.
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Originally Posted by Ecobob
    Pain in the ass, I spent all morning trying to upload a CV online, got there in the end.
    Good luck with it
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob

I'm sick to death of puking everything I eat! Pancreatitis is a pain. I'm eating so healthy it's not real, but as soon as solid food hits my stomach....
    I'm living on soups at moment, homemade courgette and butternut squash soup with no fat or spices, kinda bland but that's what I need.

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

There will be nowt left of you soon! Sooty

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    I'm sick to death of puking everything I eat! Pancreatitis is a pain. I'm eating so healthy it's not real, but as soon as solid food hits my stomach....
    I'm living on soups at moment, homemade courgette and butternut squash soup with no fat or spices, kinda bland but that's what I need.
    A
    Sootyfoot ...I Be Hoping You Feel Better Soon And Hopefully You Will Be At The Surgeons Healer And Get This All Sorted Out And Heal You ..So You Can Be Puke And Sickness And Pain Free Too As Well And Feel Very Muchly Better ..My Love And Healing (((Hugggs))) I Be Sending And Thinking Your Way
    xx

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    There will be nowt left of you soon! Sooty
    I can afford to lose 70lb or so...lol

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Hope it gets better soon
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Feeling Sad About Seeing That There Be Early This Morning A Bomb Explosion On West London Tube/Train At Parsons Green

It Was A Chemical Bomb!!! ...And Peeps Got Burns To There Faces And Bodies
    (
    They Say/Think The Chemicals Unstable And Bomb Went Off To Soon
    (

It Makes Me Sad And Feel Pain When I See This And Feel This ....As "Hate" Is A Terrible Very Bad Thing To Feel And Have And Carry Around Within You ....And To Use That Hate To Hurt Innocent People And Any Living Being Is Soooo Very Wrong And Coward Evil Thing To Do

So I Send Out My Love And Healing Thoughts To All The People And Their Friends And Familys Who Have Been Hurt And Injured This Day Or Any Day By Coward Spineless Hateful People ..In The Name Of "Hate"

Thankfully 7 Peeps Injured And No Deaths . BUT Even Seven Is Far Too Many As It Sooo Sad And Sooo Wrong That Beings Can Do This To Innocents And Deliberately Go Out Of There Be Way To Plan..Scheme And Then Execute Release There Evilness And Hate Without Any Thoughts Or Care ...No They Want To Hurt And Kill And Injure Innocents
    ((

Sooo Very..Very...Sad And Heartbreaking To See And Feel And Hear
    (