Page 836 of 840 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,064 of 20137

Thread: How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Is it fixable?
    It is fixable but ive got to get new canvas and sew it with my machine .(its a directors chair) so.until i get the canvas im without a chair.Having a busted up back.its the only thing im comfortable on.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Oh bugger. That's a nuisance for you then. Specially with a dodgy back.

Not the end of the world,ill get it fixed.ts just annoying. I could sit on my trailer steps but it buggers my.back and i cant sit on the floor.I did see a cheap camping seat at the tesco garage on saturday,Ill probably.have to.go get that.Im.more annoyed the canvas ripped suddenly and jarred my.back and now its giving me jip.

Chilling Out
    Excited again!
    Was planning a gentlemanly date night but that fell through. Considered a lairy gig instead and now I have a job writing a review for Echoes & Dust.
    Planets align!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, Uncle jhad, verticalis48

Not particularly good.Woke up last night at 3am with a tight feeling in my chest.(Asthma)
    You are the creator of your own reality!

got a banging head
    what a session on the walkman

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Not the end of the world,ill get it fixed.ts just annoying. I could sit on my trailer steps but it buggers my.back and i cant sit on the floor.I did see a cheap camping seat at the tesco garage on saturday,Ill probably.have to.go get that.Im.more annoyed the canvas ripped suddenly and jarred my.back and now its giving me jip.
    You've got a bad back and want a cheap camping chair? Get a grip, you need a good back-support man, not something you'll sag into
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Tired but a nice hot shower and i dont smell of donkey😊...but ujs going to double check later xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Tired but a nice hot shower and i dont smell of donkey...but ujs going to double check later xx

You two make me laugh!
    You are the creator of your own reality!

Originally Posted by Cobra
    You two make me laugh!
    wierd that...a lot of people say the same..lol😛xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Elated! We've got a massive thunderstorm going on in Reading... I've just streaked around my garden in it, and I'm warm and dry again in Nora... I can hear the rain bouncing down the inside of Nora's flue it's coming down that hard....

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: twistoflemon, Uncle jhad, verticalis48

lucky you, still not had any thunderstorms this year. Metoffice has forecast plenty but they've never materialized. Love a good thunderstorm
    do I dare disturb the universe?

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    You've got a bad back and want a cheap camping chair? Get a grip, you need a good back-support man, not something you'll sag into
    On the contrary i dont sag in it, and it wasnt cheap-how very dare you
    its an upright sitting position and its uber comfortable(about the only chair i can sit in comfortably for long periods)and ive tried loads..plus it folds up out of the way.

I had an ortho chair and gave it away as it gave me awful back ache ironically, just as my convoy van seat does.(which i will be replacing soon)
    (the seat not the van )
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 19-07--2017 at 12:57 AM.

Originally Posted by realnutter
    Elated! We've got a massive thunderstorm going on in Reading... I've just streaked around my garden in it, and I'm warm and dry again in Nora... I can hear the rain bouncing down the inside of Nora's flue it's coming down that hard....

-- Posted from the
    --
    That ones turned into a freaky one heading to the Wash now.Some more.coming in to the South coast so you may get to streak in the rain again

Transcending
    just because i am a total nut job ..... loving y'all in my own fucked up way:

Transcending

oh man ....pleeee eeeeeeeeeze get yo self an inversion table - will mend your life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Transcending

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Not particularly good.Woke up last night at 3am with a tight feeling in my chest.(Asthma)
    oh babe.....can I help ya with yo chest ....................... let's do some meditation n love stuff together xxx hey looks like Angio might be in too

Money being no object of course.
    The problem is not just disc its bone (previous vertebral fractures)

Transcending

The problem is not just disc its bone (vertebral fractures)
    hey man.....seriously, my bro (nomis) was near dead with his back ...fucked ROLE OF INTERSTITIALSOFT SOLIDS IN LUMBAR VERTEBRAL BONE BIOMECHANICS shit they aint even got names for the fuckin pain

anyway, my bro swerved all the crap, does his inversion shit quietly every day...and whaddya know, he don't need a stick no more

only an idea man, sounds like you got serious shit to deal with...who knows ... just feel for ya man xxxxxxxxxx

Transcending

The problem is not just disc its bone (previous vertebral fractures)
    yeah.....I got machine and good at sewing n mending - if I can help .glad to dude just say and I'll give you my address, we can try mend yo seat u ation xxxxx

Yeah well plenty with worse than me in the world. ..plus i.live in a trailer with next to no money so no money for inversion tables (nor room) I keep myself fit with whsts around me..surprising how useful a farm can be to live on

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    yeah.....I got machine and good at sewing n mending - if I can help .glad to dude just say and I'll give you my address, we can try mend yo seat u ation xxxxx
    Thanks for offering but i have an industrial machine myself...just need the canvas off of ebay.Fixing my van up is priority at present. Sitting down is not so cruciial.

Transcending

Thanks for offering but i have an industrial machine myself...just need the canvas off of ebay.Fixing my van up is priority at present. Sitting down is not so cruciial.
    bless you xxx