THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 790 of 863 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 800 840 ... LastLast
Results 18,937 to 18,960 of 20701

Thread: How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'm glad about that, cos wearing wellies all the time isn't good for the tootsies

"The best way to get something done , is to begin "
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by patchypete

Nice nail varnish
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Those photos will give me nightmares.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander, nicklincs, Sootyfoot

felt sorry for our homeless friend sat in the drizzle in town today, as he pointed out the " pretend " homeless beggars.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    I argued on the other thread that foot fetish is just wrong, those photos just go to prove it,
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, parrotandcrow, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    here's another for you Maggie

bet these are good on soft ground

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Offgrid hero

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    You can go off people, you know, Patchy . . .
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by patchypete
    bet these are good on soft ground

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Pissed off,one of them days..got my lad for the weekend which is good,and we ve had fun but,just fek people..waited 15 mins in currys to look at a camera,got bored and walked,tried 2 "family" pubs to eat,both full of rugby lads shouting the odds,but did find somewhere after a journey,got to the hotel wi fi dont work in the room,so sat in reception with a cuppa,and my lad rapidly downloading stuff to his lappy to watch..oh and carparks full so might be woke by some lad wanting to use the g.friends car...guess he ll be disappointed then...just wanna go home to me man xx

Disappointed lidl's have changed the packaging and more importantly the recipe for the worst on their digestive biscuits
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    Disappointed lidl's have changed the packaging and more importantly the recipe for the worst on their digestive biscuits

This could have bad implications for Towergate Plain Chocolate Digestives , one of my favorite 5 a day

I'd be worried
    just a simple guy

Noooooooooooo oooooo oooooh. 🙁

Excited..i got a brand new posh camera😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Poorly
    had a migraine all day

Hmm Not in the bestest of moods right now tbh.Got to work this morning,to discover a much loved work colleaque had passed away yesterday.Massive heart attack and died on the way to the hospital in the ambulance.Very sombre mood at work with alot of people in tears.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Poorly
    had a migraine all day
    Orgasms cure headaches....just sayin'

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    Hope they aren't going to tamper with the doughnut receipe

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Hmm Not in the bestest of moods right now tbh.Got to work this morning,to discover a much loved work colleaque had passed away yesterday.Massive heart attack and died on the way to the hospital in the ambulance.Very sombre mood at work with alot of people in tears.
    Very sorry to hear this, Cobra. My condolences to you.

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Sorry to hear this :-(
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.

I feel weird... can I please tell you about my day.. ..

Today I attended a funeral of someone I had only met on a couple of occasions. I accompanied someone who knew her really well .. its the loveliest funeral I have ever been to. Wicker coffin, beautiful flowers, ivy around the coffin and the service held at an eco burial ground. A wood burner warmed the lovely basic building which had massive sliding windows looking out over Dorset/Somerset and beyond. You could see as far as the hills just south of Bristol and Glastonbury. She was brought in on a wooden cart and at one point of the service we sang John Lennons Imagine during the service in between readings etc. She was then taken by cart across fields to the spot where she was to be laid to rest. We were instructed to sing *always look on the bright side of life* as we followed her down the meadow. After a few words, she was lowered to Freebird where we blew bubbles into the air. Then a rainbow appeared over the hill in the distance and rooks swooped and dived on the breeze. It was truly beautiful .. I wish I had known her for longer .. she sounded to be an amazing person. Incidently she was on local news. She was blind and was writing a book by hand when her pen ran out (using elastic bands to mark lines).. Forensics deciphered her pages for her and her book made publication and print and she held it the day before she died. (she was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer a few weeks prior)...

Anyway the chap who I accompanied had a friend go missing yesterday. Police helicopter searching yesterday morning. We heard/saw it at Monkton Wyld Court as I was volunteering. It emerged as I spoke to my friend that I had infact met this bloke who had gone missing on a couple of occasions..

At this ladies wake, my friend got news they had found his body.....

Its just been such a weird weird day.. am not sure how I am feeling.. I am not really connected to either of the deceased but it has affected me greatly.....

Thanks for letting me get that out
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?

Sounds like an amazing burial if burials can be described as that. She sounds like she would have been a pretty amazing person to know too..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

That's quite some day. I'm speechless just reading it.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, cricket, Sootyfoot, TravellerNick