THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 835 of 854 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 845 ... LastLast
Results 20,017 to 20,040 of 20493

Thread: How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Feelin goooood,just got back from my new job,its only for 2 weeks till the end of school term,but love it....cleaning and replenishing vehicles and trailers for a mobile farm...the animals are lovely..about 8 black labs,goats,a billy with attitude!cows,pigs,donkey,ducks,geese,sh eep,hens and 2 Cockerells..1 called duracell that hates everyone and has a death wish,tortoise,rabbits,guineas...oh,oh!an d pigs..i need a piglet,they re so cute and being sold soonxx
    Sounds amazing! Get me a piglet too please! They are the most adorable little things

Uj said i dont need one😐🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖xx

- - - Updated - - -

Uj said i dont needone😐🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖xx
    Is dovedale ok for delivery?😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Knackered!Back at work today,early to bed for me!
    You are the creator of your own reality!

Uj said i dont need onexx

- - - Updated - - -

Is dovedale ok for delivery?xx
    Oh Yes you do! Lol imagine me turning up back home with a piglet! My mother would kill me, it's her house!

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Can't sleep, so just poured myself a glass of potato wine. That should do the trick.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

I work with six people. 4 I get on with. 2 have made it their business to be unhelpful and unpleasant. So childish. They are pleasant when other people are around. No wonder I prefer my dogs to people :-).

-- Posted from the
    --

I am seriously, completely, utterly peed off! Yesterday I drew my "housekeeping" from bank to do my fortnightly 'big' ie non perishable shopping, and by the time I made it to Aldi the money had disappeared from my pocket along with my bank card. I am wondering if it was lost or lifted.... Either way I'm pissed off!

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

A bit edgy. All done up like a dogs dinner for my friends funeral. Hair brushed and parted, lippy on..

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Oh Yes you do! Lol imagine me turning up back home with a piglet! My mother would kill me, it's her house!
    im sure nanny will let you..for the girls?nannys can be soft that way,hehe!xx

Found my money and Bank card today...in the jacket pocket of my hoodie that I tossed in the back of the car that I forgot I was wearing! now just gotta wait for new bank card to arrive...as I cancel the damn thing didn't I?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, groove, Lightbringer, Rick69, wandering gypsy, wurzel

Pretty damn sick...
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Tired and achey..not used to all this manual worky type stuff,enjoying it and its toning up those tired old muscles of mine...maybe the glass of red before bed didnt do me as much of a favor as i was hoping..maybe a 2nd breakfast is needed😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Yep feeling real good today!1st day off of 4.
    You are the creator of your own reality!

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    A bit edgy. All done up like a dogs dinner for my friends funeral. Hair brushed and parted, lippy on..
    worthless without a pic

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    rather strange,do I, dont I or just say sod it

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    do it if you have time.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

If you have a doubt...or feel as knackered as me and uj today....sod it,lol xx

Heavenly Creature

You know you want to

far too cryptic for me.....do it if you want to, don't if you don't, and i'm glad you said sod it and not bugger it

I'm absolutely knackered and ready for my bed

Annoyed cause my only chair is broken
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Is it fixable?

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Cheers Emma, I'm not entirely sure what happened but the doctors seem to think I was bitten by an insect or fly or something, which caused cellulitis and sepsis, spent a few nights in hospital on i.v drugs, on the road to recovery now though with a few more days of antibiotics so all is good thanks
    I Be Happy Your On The Mend Now Wurzel And Healing
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

Feeling Chilled Out And Relaxed Enjoying Another Warm Beautiful Nitez Sitting In My Garden ..Scenting All The Beautiful Nirez Time Flowers As My Little Windchimes Dance And Play There Little Beauriful Tunes In The Soft Gentle Nitez Time Breeze As The Moon Shines Beautiful And Bright
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists