THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 799 of 863 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 809 849 ... LastLast
Results 19,153 to 19,176 of 20701

Thread: How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

At least you aren't living with a whinny arse sulky Little bitch who needs to grow a fucking pair!

If there was any space in a corner of this shit hole of a house I'd be fucking rocking in it!

Arggghhhhhhhh

Heavenly Creature
    Can't you get your lover, Hagrid, to make him disappear?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, hagrid, Lightbringer

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Can't you get your lover, Hagrid, to make him disappear?
    I could make him disappear if I wanted him to lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Excited , Daughter, SIL, and Grandchild coming this afternoon for weekend . Mucho vacueming (not excited about this bit ) and shopping to be done first !
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, groove, Lightbringer, nicklincs, wurzel, yazz

lone wolf survivalist.
    Tired, had a fairly horrendous journey to East Cornwall yesterday and am trying to recover from it.

Fed up. Strange that a care agency I worked for for over 5 years have no record of me and therefore can't provide a reference.

feeling a bit rubbish.......

Totally wiped out but one more nightshift to go then am off for 3 weeks weee
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket, Lightbringer, Uncle jhad

Kind of bored, do not know what to do with meself at the moment.

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Kind of bored, do not know what to do with meself at the moment.
    Watch this mate

Was feeling pretty good going back to work until I found out my boss was being bought again! More presents for each other :/
    Just feeling pushed out I guess. A bit childish but it's childish behaviour it's not a nice feeling

I'm sick of being a nice person, why can't I be a bitch?

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I could make him disappear if I wanted him to lol
    Never mind.The expense on the purple weapons and scarlet lippy made a good pic at least.I cannot believe your boss is not basking in all the attention.She knows the score.I think both of you may be getting gamed here.So long as there is rivalry shes on a winner,,,gifts...hard workers...attention.What you want her for when youve got us??Set up your own "hippy housemaids inc"and sod them both.xoxo
    Last edited by cricket; 22-04--2017 at 12:07 AM.

I had that.I was gutted as i had been very involved and hardworking.Even worse the reference i had found that my boss had written. turned a b it weird when he was contacted 8 years later said he couldnt remember me

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Fed up. Strange that a care agency I worked for for over 5 years have no record of me and therefore can't provide a reference.

So after the news that an old friend had passed this week, a girl from my old biker local in Kings Lynn, we spent loads of time together when our kids were small before I got divorced....died peacefully in her sleep no older than 55......its got a lot of the old wrecking crew back talking.....which is a positive. But I was chatting with an old pal from Yarmouth and he reeled off 3 more we've lost since I left town......one being my first proper boyfriend from when I was a teenager, I left home to live with him in a trailer we paid 35 quid for and we were crusty travellers together for almost 3 yrs. I suddenly feel very mortal and very self indulgent and very selfish. I am still alive. I'm hurting and I'm broken but I am still here. Carpet diem, and all that.
    RIP Gail, Nige, Cath, Smiler, Hobbit......
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, convoy, cricket, Danann, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by groove
    So after the news that an old friend had passed this week, a girl from my old biker local in Kings Lynn, we spent loads of time together when our kids were small before I got divorced....died peacefully in her sleep no older than 55......its got a lot of the old wrecking crew back talking.....which is a positive. But I was chatting with an old pal from Yarmouth and he reeled off 3 more we've lost since I left town......one being my first proper boyfriend from when I was a teenager, I left home to live with him in a trailer we paid 35 quid for and we were crusty travellers together for almost 3 yrs. I suddenly feel very mortal and very self indulgent and very selfish. I am still alive. I'm hurting and I'm broken but I am still here. Carpet diem, and all that.
    RIP Gail, Nige, Cath, Smiler, Hobbit......
    Sorry To See And Hear Of You Sad News Of The Sad Loss Of Your Friends And Your Sadness Groove....(((Hugggs)))).
    Form From The Void & Mists

Annoyed I just got round to putting a cd player in my van after 3-4 years without tunes, found one in the shed with the right connections it took 2 mins if i knew that i wouldn't have put it off so long, now the fuel gauge has stopped working I'm assuming it's the sender unit in the tank that i can't get at unless i remove the tank so now I've got to guess what mpg I'm getting use the odometer as a fuel gauge and hope i don't run out of diesel and have a air lock in the system or some such shit.
    just a simple guy

I Be Feeling "James Brown" Meaning !

"I feel Good" !!!! Hahahahaha
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists

Like kack.. was a long day yesterday and today I must pay the price.. but no rest for the wicked.... mums taxi this morning as her bike isnt working at moment and then perhaps a drive over to Blackbury Camp with me camera and see how the bluebells have developed in last week
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child

I'm feeling knackered.Can't wait to hit the sack tonight.

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Pretty alive and awake,which is a bit of a pain as I have got to get up in four hours time. Just had a brilliant evening with friends who decided to have a few other friends over so I set up my speakers and virtual dj on the computer and mixed rock,blues,rocknroll,french pop and various other types of music from the sixties onwards for the last seven hours in the hanger. Everyone loved the music and had a great time as I did and I loved watching everyone dance all night to the vibe I created. feeling good.XX

Night night x
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Cobra, Miss_bee

Frazzled...clutch cable went on the car on the way to work.limped in in 3rd.someone at work put a nut on the cable adjuster engine end but did nowt,so limped back in 2nd,good job its not far...looks like no work tomorrow,also missing my biggest babies birthday😕..just hope the mechanics not busy tomorrow..xx

Anxiety, got myself a bottle of Jack to help take the edge off,

COLD!!!
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?

Feeling really good today.2nd day off work,and have accomplished alot so far.Planted out some more veg up the lottie,also planted up alot of perennials in my garden border.Met someone who can deliver enough free wood chips to turn my lawn into a easy maintenance garden.Happy days!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Anxiety, got myself a bottle of Jack to help take the edge off,
    Is it working?lol Remember Rhythm,don't let the B******* grind you down!haha
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child