THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 948 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

My baby's back from the rave
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A lovely day to go to the beach

ginger&lime tea then out for a walk methinks...

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    i'm thinkin that bein able to remove my smaller jeans without undoing them whilst the belt is on the smallest but one setting is pretty good going really
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    Where's that bloody sun they promised us.........

Originally Posted by Stardusts Dad
    Where's that bloody sun they promised us.........
    Its all up here do you want me to post you some

We've got lots of the shiny, yellow stuff, in the Midlands, too, SD...makes a change

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    got loads ere too

No no no....motorways are lush.........
    I loathe motorways, with a passion, and avoid them like the plague, and pootle about on minor A roads, B roads, country lanes, Roman roads and dirt tracks. I also won't fly anywhere and haven't been on a train for years....I'm like the Amish of transport

time for a sausage sarnie and a brew i think, but that would involve getting out of bed

Originally Posted by suki's dad
    time for a sausage sarnie and a brew i think, but that would involve getting out of bed
    well do it then....cos you can

i woke up and my head said.. 3 month meandery road trip up to scotland and back.. i am over halfway though the mental list of "i can't becauses"...excitement levels starting to rise.

Originally Posted by aelin
    Its all up here do you want me to post you some
    Panic over....it's arrived....phew

Originally Posted by Nutty Jo
    I'm like the Amish of transport
    Hang on I'll magic you up a horse and cart..........

Oh, so now I'm the gate to the elemental plane of snot?

Lovely weather at the beach and great to see a truely eccentric English man and his flying machine.

A whiskey and a garlic toast....now that's what I call alternative medicine

Originally Posted by starpoi
    Lovely weather at the beach and great to see a truely eccentric English man and his flying machine.
    I do trust we're going to see a pikkie........

Twwwannnngggggg Barefoot_Surfer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sarah
    i'm thinkin that bein able to remove my smaller jeans without undoing them whilst the belt is on the smallest but one setting is pretty good going really
    Feels good when you start seeing results when loosing weight.

I am certainly slimmer than I was this time last year. Still got quite a way to go till I reach my target though, but I try not to think about that.

I do trust we're going to see a pikkie........
    Yup, posted it in the camera club

Soon it will be that time of the year when the undead stalk you for your soul and bloodsuckers ravage the land.....
    yes, its nearly Children in Need time

My man love you willows epona_greenleaf's Avatar
    discovered that facebook loads up in church but not hippy...

Originally Posted by epona_greenleaf
    God will not be happy with you!

Originally Posted by Coyote
    Soon it will be that time of the year when the undead stalk you for your soul and bloodsuckers ravage the land.....
    yes, its nearly Children in Need time

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by epona_greenleaf
    You're lucky it didn't start screaming and trying to drag you outside!