THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 898 of 898 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 894 895 896 897 898
Results 21,529 to 21,537 of 21537

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

Sex
    Male

What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The bastards have changed Woodgate Dry Cider 5.3% too , its now called Apple Cider 5 %, and tastes not so good . I am seriously not impressed.
    Aldi's do a nice vintage cider by Weston's for 1.69 75cl bottle
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Aldi's do a nice vintage cider by Weston's for 1.69 75cl bottle
    No nearby Aldis , will have to resort to Lidls Woodgate Vintage 7.3% 1.19 500ml which I really like , but it hobbles me a bit quick as I am a gulper. Bungo gets cross if I am pissed when he gets in and I have screwed up getting tea ready on time
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, patchypete, Sootyfoot

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    It smell a lot of onions round here

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    If we went to Morocco would they let us visit the dope-mines?

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    If we went to Morocco would they let us visit the dope-mines?
    Yes...yes they will! Hash is like 5 for a lump big enuff to choke a donkey...seriously

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Sex
    Male
    Yippee
    the clocks go forward March 26
    British Summer time

........i'll get me coat.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 24-03--2017 at 12:30 PM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete, TravellerNick

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Yippee
    the clocks go forward March 26
    British Summer time

........i'll get me coat.
    You'll need that coat, knowing our summers
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Sex
    Female
    That I really shouldn't drink and should never go to an Ann summers party again!!!
    FML

The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, Sootyfoot

Sex
    Male
    I'm thinking that I can't believe that 37 people have died in the UK using E45 cream, it seems it's main ingredient is paraffin and peeps are catching themselves alight anointed in the stuff crazy.
    just a simple guy