THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 935 of 941 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 ... LastLast
Results 22,417 to 22,440 of 22569

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Trying! Just got to keep reminding myself

Love That You Did And Do This Lightbringer
    )))
    Words Are Powerful ....And Can Become And Are More Powerful Written Or Drawn As Symbols And Signs On Your Sacred Bare Skin ...For They Release There Be Powers Into Your Heart Mind Body Spirit And Are There For Your Eyes To Easily Look Down Upon Them And Draw Them Into Your Heart And Spirit In Positive Spiritual Way ..Because When You Drew And Wrote Them Upon And Ovee Your Bare Skin ...You Made Them Become
    'Real And Alive" And Very Powerful Medicine Of Both Life And Healing Too
    ))) xx Love Love Love It
    )) hehehe♡♡♡
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Uncle jhad, yazz

I'm out of wine that's 3l
    just a simple guy

Why do people have to try and put shit in my head, telling me leaving Rob would ruin my kids life, why not have my back and support me,
    Like I would them? Why rip me to shreds for no reason? Just why!?? All I ever am is nice.
    I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
    Anyway back to my lucy bubble

Why do people have to try and put shit in my head, telling me leaving Rob would ruin my kids life, why not have my back and support me,
    Like I would them? Why rip me to shreds for no reason? Just why!?? All I ever am is nice.
    I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
    'Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner' (Lao Tzu)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by rhythm
    'Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner' (Lao Tzu)
    Thank you
    I won't x

I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
    A
    Thats Soooo Sad
    (( And So Mean And Cruel That These Peeps Do And Say Such Cruelness To You
    (

So I Say Truly ...Let Not There Words Break Or Change You ...Just Be Simply True To You...And What You Feel Is Right To Do For YOU !!. NOT Them !!
    For They Try To Control You And Stop You From Doing And Being And Knowing What Is Best And Right For You..
    So Free Yourself From There Spitting Wasps Words ..Dont Let Them Stop You And Cage You Truly ...
    For Once They Do....You Become Lost And Not You

And A Cage Is A Cage No Matter How Guilded It Is And Be .. So Set Yourself Free Of There Cruelness Words And NOT Let Them Use Your Babies As Weapons To Controll You And Keep You Caged ...And Give You Fears..
    Because It Will Hurt Your Babies More In The Long Run Of Time Of Times To Live Surrounded By Unhappiness And Unease And Sadness ...
    Than It Would Be To Be Surrounded By Happiness And Freedom And Peace And Laughter.

So If You Believe Truly This Is Best For You And Your Babies ...Then Dont Let The Words And Thoughts Of Others Stop And Cage You ....Because Then They Become The Controller Of You And The Keyholders Of Your Cage They Have Trapped You In With There Words And Thoughts ...
    So Lightbringer Let It Be "ONLY" Your Thoughts Your Words..Your Thinking .Your Feelings ..Your Happiness Etc Etc .. That Makes You "Stay Or Walk Away" Only ..
    And "NOT" The Words Of Others .. Or The Thinking Of Others .. That Decide For You..
    Because "It Is Your Life And Your Happiness" Etc
    And "NOT THERES" .!! Too Say Or "CONTROL" ..

So I Wish You Love And My Mahoosive (((Hugggs)))) To Help You On Your Way ...As Believe Me I Know How Hard It Is And Fears That Grower Bigger Inside That Can Easily Make Us "Stay" When We Should "Go" ...And Confuse Us And Hurt Us.
    So Whatever You Decide I Wish You Strength And Guidance And Love ...And Remember Its YOURS And Yours Alone Decision To Make .
    To Do What You Truly Want To Do Whats Best For You xx
    And Remember Your Not Alone As Many Will Always Will Be With You To Help You Along The Way If You Need Them Always
    ))
    My Love And Mahooosive ((((Hugggs))) Always I Give And Send To You xxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Danann
    A
    Thats Soooo Sad
    (( And So Mean And Cruel That These Peeps Do And Say Such Cruelness To You
    (

So I Say Truly ...Let Not There Words Break Or Change You ...Just Be Simply True To You...And What You Feel Is Right To Do For YOU !!. NOT Them !!
    For They Try To Control You And Stop You From Doing And Being And Knowing What Is Best And Right For You..
    So Free Yourself From There Spitting Wasps Words ..Dont Let Them Stop You And Cage You Truly ...
    For Once They Do....You Become Lost And Not You

And A Cage Is A Cage No Matter How Guilded It Is And Be .. So Set Yourself Free Of There Cruelness Words And NOT Let Them Use Your Babies As Weapons To Controll You And Keep You Caged ...And Give You Fears..
    Because It Will Hurt Your Babies More In The Long Run Of Time Of Times To Live Surrounded By Unhappiness And Unease And Sadness ...
    Than It Would Be To Be Surrounded By Happiness And Freedom And Peace And Laughter.

So If You Believe Truly This Is Best For You And Your Babies ...Then Dont Let The Words And Thoughts Of Others Stop And Cage You ....Because Then They Become The Controller Of You And The Keyholders Of Your Cage They Have Trapped You In With There Words And Thoughts ...
    So Lightbringer Let It Be "ONLY" Your Thoughts Your Words..Your Thinking .Your Feelings ..Your Happiness Etc Etc .. That Makes You "Stay Or Walk Away" Only ..
    And "NOT" The Words Of Others .. Or The Thinking Of Others .. That Decide For You..
    Because "It Is Your Life And Your Happiness" Etc
    And "NOT THERES" .!! Too Say Or "CONTROL" ..

So I Wish You Love And My Mahoosive (((Hugggs)))) To Help You On Your Way ...As Believe Me I Know How Hard It Is And Fears That Grower Bigger Inside That Can Easily Make Us "Stay" When We Should "Go" ...And Confuse Us And Hurt Us.
    So Whatever You Decide I Wish You Strength And Guidance And Love ...And Remember Its YOURS And Yours Alone Decision To Make .
    To Do What You Truly Want To Do Whats Best For You xx
    And Remember Your Not Alone As Many Will Always Will Be With You To Help You Along The Way If You Need Them Always
    ))
    My Love And Mahooosive ((((Hugggs))) Always I Give And Send To You xxxx
    Thank you danann
    I've already left him
    I grew up with a very unhappy mum who stayed with men because she was scared to go it alone, I will not do to my girls what she did to me! Xxx

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Sootyfoot

Thank you danann
    I've already left him
    I grew up with a very unhappy mum who stayed with men because she was scared to go it alone, I will not do to my girls what she did to me! Xxx
    You Be A Brave Strong Beautiful Woman And Mother Lightbringer ..Who Loves Both Gentle And Fiercely.
    Gently Your Love Flows For All And Fiercely When You Protect Those Who You Love....And Thats A Very Special Beautiful Gift To Have And Be Blessed With

And Because Of That Your Beautiful Girls With Be Blessed With That Special Beautiful Gift Too. And They Will Be Blessed With Being Raised By A Beautiful Strong Caring Loving Mother Who Always Made Them Feel And Showed And Teached Them The True Meaning Of Love ..Peace Happiness And They Will Always Know That And Feel That Wherever You All My Be And Forever Where You All May Go
    ))
    I Am Happy That You Have Chosen To Be Free And Not Caged And Trapped By Others...And I Wish You And Your Beautiful Girls So Much Love And Happiness As You New Journey Has Begun And Set Free ...So You All Flyyy And Flo
    In Love..And Hapiness And Good Luck Always Flyyys With You All Wherever You May All Be And All Travel On Your Lifes Journey
    ) xxxx (((Hugggs))) x

I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!
    Same as other people's replies but a bit more direct -

Fuckem.
    The following users think this post is groovy: convoy, Lightbringer

I'm thinking my drinking days might be over I don't like the after effects.
    just a simple guy

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    I'm thinking my drinking days might be over I don't like the after effects.
    Lots of people say that.....until the hangover clears
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Sootyfoot

Good New Born Day Love To All Ya UK Hippy Peeps

May You All Flo
    Flyyyy...Walk....Wild And Free
    Like The Beautiful Wild Flowers...
    Spreading...Wildness And Freeness And Beautiful Colour
    Wherever You May Be...And Wherever You May Go..
    )
    (((Hugggs))) ♡♡♡♡♡
    Have A Cool Fabby Day
    ) xx

Saw This ...And Was "Cracking" Up In Fits Off Giggles hehehe

So Was Thinking It May Make Some Of You Giggle Toooz And Smile
    )
    And Giggles And Smiles Are The Bestest Medicines In Life And Each Day Its Good To Feel ..See .Share...Etc Lots And Lots Of Them Both
    ))♡♡♡♡♡

Dr /Healer ..Dananns Medicine For You All ...hehehehe

As Well As Lots Of Bounce Bounciness Tooooz hahahax
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

And Was Thinking ...
    I Just Gotta Find Them.Or One .hahahahaha
    ))
    Yep I Defo A "Conundrum" That Beats To A Unsolved Puzzle Crazy Beat hahahaha...
    ))

And Its Great To Live And Dance To Your Own Drum ..
    So Lets All Share And Dance Our Own Drums Today With Each Other

And Become One "Unsolved Puzzle" Conundrum Beating In UKHippy Style hehehe

And Was Thinking ...
    I Just Gotta Find Them.Or One .hahahahaha
    ))
    Yep I Defo A "Conundrum" That Beats To A Unsolved Puzzle Crazy Beat hahahaha...
    ))

Love this quote 💜xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Wo
    I Be Thinking Its Such A Beautiful Day...
    The Beautiful Sun Is Shining ...And The Beautiful Winds Are Singing And Dancing And Blo
    Soooo Beautiful Strong Wild And Free♡♡♡♡
    I Sooo Love The Beautiful Winds ...Blowing Through My Hair Widly ..And Across My Face And Curling Around My Body As It Blo
    Me Along hahahaha.

It Makes You Feel Like Nature Herself Is Touching You And Caressing You With Her Love And Wildness And Strength And Letting You Feel Her
    ))
    So Now I Be Thinking This As I Blo
    Along Walking This Beautiful New Born Day And Hummm Along To This Beautiful Tune In My Head
    )

BUT..Change The Words To ..
    " The Answer Danann Is Blowing In The Wind"
    hahahahaha
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob

Thinking jagermeister is rather yummy!was gifted a bottle this morn from a neighbour thats having a clear out..passed it on though as its too yummy and too strong,i just know il glug it like pop,but not before topping up the magic medicine bottle...i also gained a half bottle of amaretto,i can cope with that,lol xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, yazz

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Thinking jagermeister is rather yummy!was gifted a bottle this morn from a neighbour thats having a clear out..passed it on though as its too yummy and too strong,i just know il glug it like pop,but not before topping up the magic medicine bottle...i also gained a half bottle of amaretto,i can cope with that,lol xx
    Well It Defo Be Sounding Like You Have Been Having A Fabby Morning Rainbomama
    )) .

My tits look huge today

The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

Transcending

My tits look huge today
    Your tits look huge, every day. 😀😀

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Uncle jhad

My tits look huge today
    Hahahaha....Well I Need Some Of What Your Having And Doing Then hahaha....Cos Just Looked At Mine And
    "NOPE" They Still Be The Same !! hahahaha
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot, yazz

Originally Posted by yazz
    Your tits look huge, every day. 😀😀
    😂yup!x
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, yazz

Hahahaha....Well I Need Some Of What Your Having And Doing Then hahaha....Cos Just Looked At Mine And
    "NOPE" They Still Be The Same !! hahahaha
    )
    You can have some of mine danann

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

You can have some of mine danann
    Deal hehehehehe
    ))) x