THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 936 of 940 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 LastLast
Results 22,441 to 22,464 of 22551

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahahaha...Yep Its A Giggling New Born Day To All Ya UKHippy Peeps ...This Groovy Morning hehehehe
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

So Lets Show The World How To Detect Our Groovy FabbyNess And Love Out There ...
    As We Beammmm It Out Everywhere....hahahaha
    Have A Great Fabby Beautiful Day And Hope You All Feel The Outta This World Love And Peace Being Beamed All Around hahahaha
    )♡♡♡♡♡
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, parrotandcrow

Hehehehe...
    But Lets Be Happy Groovy Colorful Sharks And Give
    "Bites Of LOVEZZ" Not
    "Bites Of PAIN/HURT...

Because "Yes" We Can All Be "Sharks" When We Bitten Too Many Times. BUT..
    "Always Keep And Be The Real You" Inside ..
    As There Is "Two Ways To Bite" When You Turn Into A Shark....
    And Thats Letting Them Change You Into Something Your "Not" And Turning You Into "Them" As You "Bite Back"

OR
    You Keeping True To Yourself And Still Yourself Within As You Yourself Choose To Turn Into A Shark "Not Them" ...As You Bite.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Danann

Hehehehe...
    But Lets Be Happy Groovy Colorful Sharks And Give
    "Bites Of LOVEZZ" Not
    "Bites Of PAIN/HURT...

Because "Yes" We Can All Be "Sharks" When We Bitten Too Many Times. BUT..
    "Always Keep And Be The Real You" Inside ..
    As There Is "Two Ways To Bite" When You Turn Into A Shark....
    And Thats Letting Them Change You Into Something Your "Not" And Turning You Into "Them" As You "Bite Back"

OR
    You Keeping True To Yourself And Still Yourself Within As You Yourself Choose To Turn Into A Shark "Not Them" ...As You Bite.
    A beautiful day to you danann x

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Heavenly Creature
    Having just sat and watched a bunch of RAF guys trying to put up a gazebo, I'd say, if it came to war we'd be fucked
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, yazz

I shouldn't of shut the draw with my finger still in it
    x

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I shouldn't of shut the draw with my finger still in it
    x
    Then stop feeling guilt, which attracts punishment
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, yazz

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Then stop feeling guilt, which attracts punishment
    really really trying hard not to

Having just sat and watched a bunch of RAF guys trying to put up a gazebo, I'd say, if it came to war we'd be fucked
    Pretty sure da guvmint sold our military equipment to the Saudis anyway...no worries though,i think theyre planning on Europe saving us...
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

did you get my message paul? i got a notification but can't see owt :/

Thinking how nice would it be to have a crackling hot glowing woodburner to sit by on this cool dreary damp evening.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Never ever cut polystyrene while wearing a staticly charged fleece....so why did I ? ..damn
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Shouldn't laugh but opened a small polystyrene package from China recently and the bloody bits just wouldn't drop off. Could be worse though

Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Rick69, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    Shouldn't laugh but opened a small polystyrene package from China recently and the bloody bits just wouldn't drop off. Could be worse though

Aw wish I had seen that! Lol

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    Yup ,thats about how i looked.... the walking snowdome effect
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, Wulfie

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Yup ,thats about how i looked.... the walking snowdome effect
    You should of taken a picture lol x

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, NomadicRT

NO!!! that stuff gets stuck on everything.....i shook it all outside,it give the slugs something to play with

Yep Thats What I Be Sending Snd Throwing Out To All Ya UKHippy Peeps This Beautiful New Born Day♡♡♡♡

Have A Great Weekender Everybody ♡♡♡
    Love & ((((Hugggs))) ....Always To You All ♡♡♡♡
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Kinda Funny ...But In A Sad True Real Way ...Because Sadly That Is True
    For A Lot Of Peeps In This Ever Getting Bigger Techno World ..And Peeps Techno Mobile Phone Lifestyle!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, NomadicRT

I've half a bottle of maggies cure of ailments left! Of course I'll get pissed

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, yazz

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I've half a bottle of maggies cure of ailments left! Of course I'll get pissed
    She gave you one auntie Maggie's and you STILL have it? Damn that's some self control right there!.....or else u forgot ya had it?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, yazz

Heavenly Creature
    Maggies cure-all needs treating with extreme caution
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

I am thinking that the rotation of the Earth really makes my day

Maggies cure-all needs treating with extreme caution
    Not half! ''Tis the ONLY inebriation fluid that has actually made me piss myself! ( in actual fact I couldn't get it out in time as I was pissed on AMCAFATAA when at Maggie's one night...I had a very uncomfortable night kipping in my van that night...lol

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    She gave you one auntie Maggie's and you STILL have it? Damn that's some self control right there!.....or else u forgot ya had it?
    I rarely drink at home