THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 942 of 948 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... LastLast
Results 22,585 to 22,608 of 22743

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Its supremely ironic that the devices invented to help us communicate better and make our lives much more simple,are actually making us far worse at communication and personal interaction,making our lives more complicaed and giving us all a cognitive dissonance toward it...we know its bad.for us but we do it more.
    As a species we do not learn that well, for a start we are a species that cuts down all our trees despite them giving us clean air to breathe, hardly intelligent behaviour.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    We found a belfast sink in the woods today, it's in great nick too. Problem is, it's got a concrete skim on some of it, and weighs a bloody ton. It's also at the bottom of a really steep incline, which is very slippy. So I'm thinking about how to get it up to the top of the woods
    Think of our forefathers and the stones using honeysuckle rope and log rollers or just find your nearest Boysprout group and set them a logistical challenge. They'll do anything for a badge
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad, yazz

Had a job finding my usual wellknown brand of coffee at a well known supermarket this evening and peed off but insurprised to discover theyve redesigned the jars and packs which is fine...reduced the size of the products and increased the price by a squid too...not fine..

Move on to find butter massively hiked because theres apparently a milk fat shortage so decide to buy more veg spread -olive oil based - to find thats been hiked in price too....b'stards..

Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Just Came In From My Garden ...Yep Even Though It Be Now 1.03am Your Times...Because ...

Here Where I Be Living There Be A Ever Soooo Sooo Beautiful "Shimmering Autumn Mist" ...Yes...Sooo Magically Beautiful And Powerful It Be
    ))
    And Noooo It Not Be "Fog" ...Its Simply
    The Beautiful Autumn Mists"..

Sooo I Dance The Dance Of Our Magical Mists And Dance Within And With The Beautiful Mist As We Both Swirl And Glide As One And Become One....As I Hold Out My Hand And Reach Out Within The Mist The Mist Entwines Around And Takes My Hand As It Parts So I Enter Deeper Into The Mist Like A Magical Door Opening Inviting And Pulling Me In
    )

And Once My Barefeet Step Inside The Magical Door Closes Behind Me As It Then Embraces And Entwined Me Within The Mists As My Skin And Hair Sparkle As The Mists Embrace My Mind Body Heart And Spirit And Then And Only Then Do We Embrace Each Other And We Become One And Dance The Dance Of The Beautiful Autumn Mist As Mother Moon Shines Down Smiling At Us As We Dance And Swirl And Glide Sooo Smoothly And Slowly Like The Soft Peaceful Flowing Waters Through The Beautiful Mist Dancing And Flowing As We Shine From Within ..Looking Like Invisible Spirits That Sparkle And Flo
    Silently Gliding Unseen
    From Within The " Beautiful Autumn Mists"
    ).....
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Chazz, NomadicRT, wurzel

That annoying part of the night when you can hear mice but cant be bothered to.go looking for them...(and ive eaten already)
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 27-09--2017 at 02:12 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, wurzel, yazz

Has anyone read the 3 word story game from start to finish

Originally Posted by Danann
    Just Came In From My Garden ...Yep Even Though It Be Now 1.03am Your Times...Because ...

Here Where I Be Living There Be A Ever Soooo Sooo Beautiful "Shimmering Autumn Mist" ...Yes...Sooo Magically Beautiful And Powerful It Be
    ))
    And Noooo It Not Be "Fog" ...Its Simply
    The Beautiful Autumn Mists"..

Sooo I Dance The Dance Of Our Magical Mists And Dance Within And With The Beautiful Mist As We Both Swirl And Glide As One And Become One....As I Hold Out My Hand And Reach Out Within The Mist The Mist Entwines Around And Takes My Hand As It Parts So I Enter Deeper Into The Mist Like A Magical Door Opening Inviting And Pulling Me In
    )

And Once My Barefeet Step Inside The Magical Door Closes Behind Me As It Then Embraces And Entwined Me Within The Mists As My Skin And Hair Sparkle As The Mists Embrace My Mind Body Heart And Spirit And Then And Only Then Do We Embrace Each Other And We Become One And Dance The Dance Of The Beautiful Autumn Mist As Mother Moon Shines Down Smiling At Us As We Dance And Swirl And Glide Sooo Smoothly And Slowly Like The Soft Peaceful Flowing Waters Through The Beautiful Mist Dancing And Flowing As We Shine From Within ..Looking Like Invisible Spirits That Sparkle And Flo
    Silently Gliding Unseen
    From Within The " Beautiful Autumn Mists"
    ).....
    you sound like the perfect neighbour
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    Think of our forefathers and the stones using honeysuckle rope and log rollers or just find your nearest Boysprout group and set them a logistical challenge. They'll do anything for a badge
    Wait until it snows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad, Wulfie

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Has anyone read the 3 word story game from start to finish
    Yes, hospital will make you that bored, only took me about 6 hours...
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Danann, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, yazz

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Yes, hospital will make you that bored, only took me about 6 hours...
    lol Is it worth reading?

lol Is it worth reading?
    Start at post one and find out! it's entertaining that much is true...and a few good giggles along the way
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Hahahaha...
    )

Yep I Be Sending All Ya UKHippy Peeps
    "Positive Vibes Of Love♡Peace♡Happiness♡
    This New Born Day
    ))
    Have A Groovy ..Fabby..Hippy ...Happy Day
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    That annoying part of the night when you can hear mice but cant be bothered to.go looking for them...(and ive eaten already)
    we have gained something gnawey too,was busy chewing something monday and tues night,pepperminted all suspect areas...no sound last night,so it was either too wet and rainy or the peppermints worked!xx

Theyve gone to tell all their mates you give away free peppermints
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, Rick69, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    we have gained something gnawey too,was busy chewing something monday and tues night,pepperminted all suspect areas...no sound last night,so it was either too wet and rainy or the peppermints worked!xx
    You running a Mouse Hotel now? Putting mints on their pillows?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Uncle jhad

Am not sure exsctly if my scratching is mice or bats making noise....I have bats here that hang on my bike rack on the back of my trailer.but i know is hundreds of mice here my cat catches several a day and brings them as present for me (erm thanks I think ).also rats around,no surprise as the barn is full of grain at the.moment.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 28-09--2017 at 12:51 PM.

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    You running a Mouse Hotel now? Putting mints on their pillows?
    now thats an idea,a country retreat for elderly mice..uj wont let me have a pet so....hmmmm!,lol xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot, yazz

now thats an idea,a country retreat for elderly mice..uj wont let me have a pet so....hmmmm!,lol xx
    Be careful what you ask for. Two mice can soon evict you out of your home, make you very poorly and ruin much of what you value. Where mice tread, rats soon follow.

mash fresh mint leaves in a pint of water. Decant into a spray bottle. Spray all corners, door and window frames. Around any potential access point. Not only will it detour mice but spiders, flies, bugs etc.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, NomadicRT, Rick69

A guy living here is former gamekeeper and he told me to put down bowls of cola at night...he said it ruptures their insides...I decided to use the mint deterrent.

A good cat is the best mousetrap

I have two and there is 5 round the farm..Icant use bait because of the sheep and cats. At last place i was overrun with rats.

Why can't my children eat their tea without any disagreement?!

Heavenly Creature

Why can't my children eat their tea without any disagreement?!
    They're children, it's what they do
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot, yazz

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    They're children, it's what they do
    I know