Page 928 of 930 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 LastLast
Results 22,249 to 22,272 of 22313

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'm so bored! Shut in a bedroom all day. Only allowed out to clean and cook!
    Why you shut in a bedroom all day?

I'm a sex slave! Not really.. staying out of the way of a man who likes his own company.

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    I'm a sex slave! Not really.. staying out of the way of a man who likes his own company.
    That must suck, if he likes his own company he could clean up and make his own dinner.

Thinking these afternoon shifts are dragging... Soon be ten, tyskie time!

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Thinking these afternoon shifts are dragging... Soon be ten, tyskie time!
    Mmnmmm, Tyskie!

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

I realised whilst in the bath that it's nearly my 1 year UKHippy anniversary! I got giddy and shaved my legs!

Thinking what to do tomorrow, might sit in the house and get drunk, whilst watching films all day.

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Thinking what to do tomorrow, might sit in the house and get drunk, whilst watching films all day.
    Sounds good to me!

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I realised whilst in the bath that it's nearly my 1 year UKHippy anniversary! I got giddy and shaved my legs!
    I.guess the minge is 2nd anniversary then...
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Well here I am sat in the cab of The Goose with my dog by the sea..
    Perusing life, the universe and everything.
    Only thing I can report is that The Boy has got a monk on about who knows what. Work sucks.
    Life is shit and awesome.
    And it goes on ..........
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    I.guess the minge is 2nd anniversary then...
    Wooow I wouldn't go THAT far

The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

I'm thinking can't wait to see verticalis48 tomorrow!

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Blessings Of Love Light And Rainbow Hippy (((Hugggs)))
    To You All This Beautiful New Born Day
    )

I Be Thinking Today I Body Paint Pretty Rainbow Warrior Symbol And Signs On My Skin And Dance The Dance Of The Rainbow Warrior With And For The Great Spirit And Send Out The Rainbow Warrior Vibes To You All And To Natures Earth My Feet Will Vibrate On Her Flesh And She Will Feel And See My Rainbow Warrior Spirit As Each Stomp Of My Barefoot Sacred Spirit Rainbow Dance Feet Will Send My Spirit Vibes And Love To Nature Her Beautiful Self Of A Rainbow Warriors Love And Protection Of Her Sacred Flesh And All Who Grows Within It And Above It And All Around It And Below It And Our Sacred Animals Who Walk Run And Survive Upon It
    )

So Yep...Yada Yayyy....I Be Thinking I Will Dance The Sacred Dance Of The Rainbow Warriors And Become
    The Rainbow Warrior
    )) .....hehehehe

Love And Peace And (((Hugggs)))
    Have A Hippy Cool Day Full Of Love Peace And Happiness And See And Feel Laughter Wherever You Be And Go
    )xx
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: LionL

I Be Gifting You All This Beautiful New Born Day ..
    Such Sacred Words Of Spiritual Wisdom At A Higher Spiritual Beings Guardian Wisdom Keeper And Sacred Knowledge Learning Teachings ....Of This Great Elder Who Spiritually Is Trying To Show..Teach ..Learn You All Be And This World Of Man...The Ancient Sacred Spiritual Teachings Of Great Spirit And Mother Herself ...

So Please Watch It All...Listen To It All ...And See And Feel It All That He Gifts Us With This..His Pure Spirirual Teachings And His Warnings Of What Sadly Could Come To Be This Beautiful New Born Day .
    )

And I Be Hoping And Wishing You All His Gifts And Blessings Of Spiritual Ancient Sacred Wisdom..And His Wise Teachings ....So You All Can Be And Become Sacred Rainbow Warriors In Your Own Way....

For When You Truly See And Feel And Learn This ...
    Then You Will Truly See...And Feel And Sense No Blindness Of Mans World ...
    You Will Be Wiser And Truly Feel The Beautifulness And Love Of The Great Spirit And Mother Herself..And Will Always Will Walk In Love And Peace And Happiness ...
    For The Great Spirit And Mother Herself Will Bless You And Gift You With There Be Love And You Will Always See Bright Colour And Light And Be Not Blinded By Mans Worlds Darkness Forever The Time Of Times...

So This Yes Be What I Reach Out From My Heart And Spirit And Gift You With So We Can All Be Rainbow Warriors As One And Teach You His Sacred Teachings Of His Powerful Spititual Knowledge And Teachings So You Can See What Is Happening ..Feel What Is Happening And Become The True Rainbow Warrior You Were And Are All Meant To Be....And Bounce Bouncie Bounce Along With Me Through This World Of Man And Dance Beautifully Wild And Free With Meez ....hehehehe
    )

I jinxed myself and broke verticalis48 bench

Agghhhh look what I woke up to!

Good Sunny Sunshine New Born Day All Ya UK Hippy Peeps ...
    )

Hope You All Have Happy Safe Travels Wherever You May Be And Go....
    )
    And Have A Great Day Filled With Love ..Peace..Happiness
    And Feel It And Spread It All Along The Way..

Broomzz Broomzz Beep Beep....Feel The Love And Peace hehehehe...And Now I Be Off In My Wheels To Brave The Packed Supermakets.

So Now As I Be Sitting In My Little Car...I Check..
    "Cool Tunes" ..Yep...."Start Engines"....Yep....And Its
    Broomz Broomzz Happy Hippy Aways...Beep Beep Beep..
    hahahahaha
    )
    Peace Out...Have A Fabby Day Everybody
    ))))))
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Wo
    Be Such A Beautiful Day Here
    ) The Suns A Shining Big Beautiful And Bright....The Skies Are Sooo Beautifully Clear And Its Fabby Hot Too.....
    It Truly Be A Very Beautiful Day
    ))

Hope It Be Too Where You Are All
    )

Originally Posted by Danann
    Wo
    Be Such A Beautiful Day Here
    ) The Suns A Shining Big Beautiful And Bright....The Skies Are Sooo Beautifully Clear And Its Fabby Hot Too.....
    It Truly Be A Very Beautiful Day
    ))

Hope It Be Too Where You Are All
    )
    It is gorgeous here too but I got the pool out for the girls and I've brought clouds over

It is gorgeous here too but I got the pool out for the girls and I've brought clouds over

A
    I Be Sure Them Cloudy Clouds Will Blow Away And You All Can Have Lots And Lots Of Splashing Splash Bouncie Fun
    )

I Had My Guitar Out And Was Just Simply Strummimg Away Swinging On My Big Swing hehehe...

Then I Decided To Get My Mahoosive Singing Shell Out And Then Started To Blow Blo
    My Singing Peoples Tunes Through Her And She Then Sings Them Out ..
    )

I Do Not Be Sure That The Neighbours Understood That Beautiful Big Shells Can Sing When You Blow Your Singing Breaths Through Them ...hehehehe...

They Were Looking Like Statues With There Be Mouths Hanging Open Like Fishies hehehehehe..

So It Be So Far A Lovely Day Of Beautiful Sunshine And Music And Singing For Me Today hehehe
    ))

I'm done!

Does anyone else listen to classical music to help them concentrate?

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Sootyfoot

Does anyone else listen to classical music to help them concentrate?
    I used to think classical music was shite, but then one night I was awoken by it. Where I used to live there was a dentist's car park next door, I got up and looked out of the window, there was a Mini parked there with a guy inside, his seat reclined just lying back listening. Twas a warm summer evening, don't know what the tune was but it was bloody good, I have occasionally listened to Classic FM since although not recently.
    Yeah I reckon if you sit down and relax it can help with concentration.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by wurzel
    I used to think classical music was shite, but then one night I was awoken by it. Where I used to live there was a dentist's car park next door, I got up and looked out of the window, there was a Mini parked there with a guy inside, his seat reclined just lying back listening. Twas a warm summer evening, don't know what the tune was but it was bloody good, I have occasionally listened to Classic FM since although not recently.
    Yeah I reckon if you sit down and relax it can help with concentration.
    I used to think it was shite until I learnt to play it. The piano gives me the shivers

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, wurzel