THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 915 of 941 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 925 ... LastLast
Results 21,937 to 21,960 of 22569

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I would like to say this is NOT a picture of ME haha
    hahahahaha Soooo Funny ..
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists

hmmm!bit quick with that denial harry😜xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Damn It definitely could be though lol

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Thinking its time to either cull my FB friends list considerably or close it altogether.I really can't be arsed anymore with it tbh,and don't understand why people send you friend requests and then don't bother replying to your pm's?
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, wandering gypsy

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Thinking its time to either cull my FB friends list considerably or close it altogether.I really can't be arsed anymore with it tbh,and don't understand why people send you friend requests and then don't bother replying to your pm's?
    I'd reply

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

A
    you're a sweetie LB!The truth is,its something I've been thinking about for a while.So...this arvo,I culled my friends list to just 12 people!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Cobra
    A
    you're a sweetie LB!The truth is,its something I've been thinking about for a while.So...this arvo,I culled my friends list to just 12 people!
    Fabulous, my problem is I'd have people questioning why I'd erased them

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Sootyfoot

lol According to FB,your "friends"won't know you've unfriended them.....unless they try and message you.Alot of the people I culled were work people.In my last job,I had no work people as friends,and my boss used to take the piss out of me,saying I was overly private???Nice!So when I started this job,I decided to accept requests.The thing is though,none of these work people ever message me.They only sent me requests to be nosy.I culled a few family members too.An example being.....a few months ago,I messaged my brother in Australia.I had met a couple in town(UK)by chance,who happened to come from Sth Oz where we're from.The lady mentioned where she worked(Small country town)and I told her it was the same high school my sister in law worked at.She knew her!!!Small world hey?My brother read the pm but never did reply to me.He got culled!I really can't be arsed anymore with people who (1)Send you a request only to be nosy....and (2)You send someone a pm,and they can't be arsed replying.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, wandering gypsy

Dont blame you culling FB.One time i had 800 'friends' work colleagues or people id done business with but ive culled most in last year.Im down to about 100.Most i get pissed off with when they dont talk to you all year then pop up at christmas or before their birthday to remind you its their birthday soon....oh really? never is? bye! Im killing off most of my social media and forum accounts as its anything but social.or friendly on them.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

they can't see that you've unfriended them.

It sounds pretty stressful, this Facebook lark.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, roddew

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    It sounds pretty stressful, this Facebook lark.
    It's shite

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Damn It definitely could be though lol
    Tee Hee Hee .....Your Braver Than Meez For Saying That hehehe
    )

I Was Just Thinking You Would Look Soooo Cutie Cute Though "If That Was You" hehehehe
    ))

Originally Posted by groove
    The can if they search for me and I'm not down as a friend Anyhoo I've got my new account up now it's Lucy lightbringer

Originally Posted by groove
    no they wouldnt.normally know unless they looked through your friends list and if your friends list is public.Mine isnt.
    But,if they use an app called facebook purity which gets rid of all the shite and ads on facebook it also tells them who has unfriended them or deleted their profile.

Sod that. I'm feeling anxious just reading about Facebook!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, roddew, Sootyfoot

Youre not.missing much.thats for sure.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Sod that. I'm feeling anxious just reading about Facebook!
    It is a pile of wank tbh

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fuck Facebook...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Easy solution for all you facebook haters who are clearly still signed up to it - cancel your account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is life after facebook you know! And if anyone is really interested in you or needs to get in touch with you? They will!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer

lol Well I had 65 "friends"and I'm now down to 12!If anyone does notice I've unfriended them?Well thats really too bad.Perhaps they should ask themselves why!I am close to closing my account anyway so onwards and upwards!

Good Sunny Sunshine Morning (New Born Day)
    All Ya UK Hippy Peeps..
    Hope The Sun Shines Down On You All Always...
    Lightening And Brightening Up Your Day Always
    )

Here Be A Beautiful Song/Chant/Music To Lighten And Brighten Up Your Day ...To Help You Along The Way
    This Beautiful New Born Day
    )

May You Go And Walk In Peace With The Beautiful Sun Always xx
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: etherea, wurzel

Anyway, what am I thinking right now? Looks like it's going to be a good day weatherwise so hash on with the weekly proper house cleaning and then get outside and do something much more interesting. Dug up some new potatoes for dad yesterday so may take them to him. Well, when I say dug up, I didn't actually do the digging but I did spend 3 hours weeding.
    Thankfully knee is OK this morning. Oh! Quick memory burst! Surgeon's appointment in less 2 weeks.

Wow! How times flies when you're having fun!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer