Page 921 of 921 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 917 918 919 920 921
Results 22,081 to 22,103 of 22103

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

Heavenly Creature
    i need a new life, this one fucking sucks!!! it just keeps kicking me

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by pyke13
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    yeah man - all contemporary illnesses and death are because the life we got is TOXIC.......we have become a crime against Nature and she is kicking our butts now. It's looking like, evolve or die motherfuckers..............so

what's kicked you the most hard recently ?
    what kind of life could you dream of dude ?
    in pyke13 heaven, what would you be doing the most that would make you grin ?

just askin.....

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    am thinking bugger that bottle of gin is nearly finished

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    am thinking bugger that bottle of gin is nearly finished
    feck.......them bottles r never quite bottomless enough are they dude.......what a bastard

commiserations man, soon be opening time.....thinking about ya, hang on in there xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: wandering gypsy

I just had a call from my daughter , her waters broke during the night and she is off to hatch another grand daughter for me , happy days
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Cobra, convoy, Ecobob, etherea, Lightbringer, ma bungo, Miss_bee, nicklincs, NomadicRT, pyke13, verticalis48, Wulfie, wurzel

That verticalis48 is absolutely lovely and I've got a fab new friend

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    That verticalis48 is absolutely lovely and I've got a fab new friend
    Thanks babe, a really lovely afternoon - you're such amazing company and the little goldilockses - do you feed them rocket fuel
    you are such a laugh xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    Thanks babe, a really lovely afternoon - you're such amazing company and the little goldilockses - do you feed them rocket fuel
    you are such a laugh xxx
    No they are always like that we had a good giggle eh
    I absolutely love my gifts thank you very much xx

Heavenly Creature

No they are always like that we had a good giggle eh
    I absolutely love my gifts thank you very much xx
    am loving my tie dye too sweetie - just my absolute fave colours.........luuuuurve it
    looking forward to getting together again xxx

Originally Posted by Shroom
    I just had a call from my daughter , her waters broke during the night and she is off to hatch another grand daughter for me , happy days
    Well , she came home and spent the day walking around to get more dilated , went back in yesterday evening and at 3.30 this morning popped this one out ....

looks cute enough to me , and Mummy is fine
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Angio, convoy, etherea, nicklincs, NomadicRT, parrotandcrow

Heavenly Creature

Well , she came home and spent the day walking around to get more dilated , went back in yesterday evening and at 3.30 this morning popped this one out ....

WOW ...... how come, all the babies in the world.....so many.....every minute/hour/day/week/month/year/decade/century - and yet every single new smiling face is such a fucking miracle and wonder

A
    gorgeous! congratulations!

Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

fuck this no drinking shit. i'm opening the gin!
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Heavenly Creature

fuck this no drinking shit. i'm opening the gin!
    you're such a naughty gurl......and a right fucking wind up merchant.............stop trying to provoke my lovely bro

anyway, he's got your number
    he won't bite.....he's much smarter n me xxxxxxxxxxx

love ya Luce

you're such a naughty gurl......and a right fucking wind up merchant.............stop trying to provoke my lovely bro

anyway, he's got your number
    he won't bite.....he's much smarter n me xxxxxxxxxxx

love ya Luce
    What do you mean provoke your brother?

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Yay, massive congratulations
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Heavenly Creature

What do you mean provoke your brother?
    Soz Luce, my mistake, must have been pure co-incidence, but he just gave me a red card for drinking too much.......and told me to step away from the keyboard...which is good advice for me anyway.....need to apply it.

Soz Luce, my mistake, must have been pure co-incidence, but he just gave me a red card for drinking too much.......and told me to step away from the keyboard...which is good advice for me anyway.....need to apply it.

lol aw bless him looking out for you

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by pyke13
    I know that it is easy for me to say it,but simply make it happen my friend. There is an entire future full of love and fun awaiting for you out there and it is yours for the taking. go and get it mon ami

The secret is to try and reduce or even get rid of completely the possibilities of shit raising its ugly head.

Bonne chance xx
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: etherea, Lightbringer, verticalis48

I got this pic today , Jasmine has opened her eyes and does not seem at at all impressed with the world ........

Heavenly Creature

I got this pic today , Jasmine has opened her eyes and does not seem at at all impressed with the world ........

why the fuck would she be impressed - we "grown ups" are just a bunch of complete assholes...........we lie, cheat, steal, delude ourselves and look what we've made of a beautiful mother earth and father sky............this li'l babe deserves so much better......let's hope, pray and be the change we wish to see xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Hoping is nice-praying is uncertain-however could not agree more with you on being the change.
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48