Page 1 of 921 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

Let rip those thoughts....

im thinking its time for an afternoon rest

i'm thinking of having a lazy day today

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    I'm thinking "yet another silly name for this thread"
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm thinking that eventually, Atomik is gonna run out of Star Wars inspired titles for these threads
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Paul
    I'm thinking "yet another silly name for this thread"
    I'm thinking that was the idea

I'm also wondering whether it's safe to turn my PMs back on yet

Originally Posted by Lateralus22
    I'm thinking that eventually, Atomik is gonna run out of Star Wars inspired titles for these threads
    If he ever does "return of the threadi" I'll probably shoot myself.

i wish i had a gold bikini

what creature is jaba the hut?

i love piri piri crisps mmmmmmmmm....

Best book the crematorium

It's amazing to think that humanity has 160,000 years of evolution and we only invented the spork a century ago.

I'm thinking the forum isn't moving quickly enough. I'm in the mood for a posting frenzy.

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    I was sitting here earlier, sun shining through the window, thinking I should go do a bit of gardening but then it suddenly started lashing it down with rain so instead I came on here and now I'm sitting here, sun shining through the window, thinking I should go do a bit of gardening....ah bollocks - the garden can wait..........
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Groundhog Day

My man love you willows epona_greenleaf's Avatar
    The m6 is boring....

Originally Posted by epona_greenleaf
    The m6 is boring....

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar

The m6 is boring....
    No no no....motorways are lush.........

ahhhh loud music.... drown it all away

The m6 is boring....
    I miss it! Sad but true.

I'm thinking how did I manage to f**k up so many small but important things today (eg, mistaking my paying-in book for my cheque book
    ) AND have the cash machine swallow my card?
    That's after I realised I'd forgotten the flipping thing and had to send my daughter back to grab it for me. (Sorry L, for wasting your time.) I'm such a klutz and I really don't need this right now.

And wow, I desperately need an eye test.

Mmmmmmm sweeties.
    Hello Tom :D

Originally Posted by Lateralus22
    Maybe drug-inspired ones, but I'll happily suggest "The Phantom Ménage".

i'm thinking today at the bike show Dad was sat on a sports bike and i was sat on a cruiser ? I'm sure thats the wrong way round ? or has my old man turned in to a speed freak?

Using the force baby... Perthite's Avatar
    haha I can't believe i pulled my ex last night, what an amusing turn of events!

Why do people like dub so much? I've tried to like it but it's not working...