Thread: Bedford RL 4x4 ex military lorry for sale, and its bloody cheap.......

In Neil we trust..... Miserablemik's Avatar
    Out of a bender, into a trailer, still on a hill.....

Bedford RL 4x4 ex military lorry for sale, and its bloody cheap.......

Anyone interested in a bedford RL? It's a 4x4, ex M.O.D, was petrol but has had a Bedford 300 Diesel properly put in. The box is still the original with the petrol diff, so it's not going to fly, but then again, it never was. On the back is a box, in a moment of madness the owner cut the length down to fit the chassis, so it could be thought of as a little short at 13/14 feet, but on the plus side he is a carpenter, so the job was done well. This truck needs a fair bit of work to get it legal, slave cylinders need sorting, new starter motor, odds and sods of weld, but, the chassis and engine are perfect. Anyhow, you get the lot for less than a grand, so if you're keen, message me. BTW, it will need lo-loading away, unless you want to work on it here (Hereford), the boss on the farm where we are parked is pretty cool and would let it stay here until work is completed. If you need any help welding or fixing, I could be talked into it........................... Mick

Spunks not Bread
    Dear America "Thanks for the money, sorry about the dead kids" Haliburton

Noobie

Bedford RL

Hi, I know it's a long shot but is that Bedford RL still for sale? Kind rgds

doubt it mate, that 1st post was over 2 years ago

Noobie

Bedford

.......... it's a long shot I know but do you have the location of that Bedford, farm nane post code contact name? Would really appreciate it.