THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

Badger Lover <3 Lord Summerisle's Avatar
    Sunset on the beach, Gwithian Towans, Cornwall, 2012-02-02

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Icicles on the beach, Gwithian Towans, Cornwall, 2012-02-03

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

" There should always be a supply of cider and cupcakes..."

My pc just made this trippy lil pic:

Trial pic..managed to upload via Photobucket for the first time..yeaaa!.snapped this today at corby lake

ormal view with Ding Dong mine in the background

Lanyon Quoit 3D attempt 1 (you'll need the red/cyan 3D glasses to view this properly)

Madron 3D (you'll need the red/cyan 3D glasses to view this properly)

Both of these pictures were taken last week (early February) as the snows had settled and the warm front was making inroads across the UK, reintroducing milder air and 'mixing' the airmasses which created these scenes.

Fog Inversion below 'bow stones' and Sponds Moor, near to Kettleshulme in the Peak District.

The Goyt Valley and Taxal Ridge with the Fog layers breaking up below.

one of loads from last week
    You must be stronger Than the winds that blow you away

Charlecote park,yesterday

I am He as You are He as You are Me and We are All Together

Originally Posted by HippieBaggins

Hehe the dog looks like he`s doing a guitar impression

Sunlight through stained glass, Winchester Cathedral.

That's pretty Atomik

myfavorite campsite veryan cornwall

20minutes with a bin bag in one tiny corner of a beautiful sandy Pembrokeshire beach

totally awesome day last sunday. me, a friend, my house, a lovely river and sunshine... life doesnt get better than this. Im one of lifes lottery winners.

My dad's bike, my guitar and a novelty number plate I bought at the BB King Manchester show I went to last year.

Winner of "member with the most whacked out ideas about life 2011" award.

St. Vincent performing at the Shepherd's Bush Empire last week:

Randomness.

That a product of your new camera Stu? What camera did you get? Mine arrived today..... battery charging!
    "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

Originally Posted by Starling
    That a product of your new camera Stu? What camera did you get? Mine arrived today..... battery charging!
    Nope. I've got a Canon 5D Mk III on pre-order, but it's not released until the 22nd.

In Redruth today, the first made me smile

the second made me cringe

One of my first photos taken with my new camera

Maya

And another, herring gull

Heavenly Creature RowanColourful's Avatar

Originally Posted by Starling
    One of my first photos taken with my new camera

Maya

Maya is super gorgeous.

Originally Posted by RowanColourful
    Maya is super gorgeous.
    Thanks
    She is lovely... and in demand at the moment (my other birds are all male!).