Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105
Results 2,497 to 2,515 of 2515

Thread: Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Thanks
    next time I get some dye, let me know what size you are and I'll make you one xxx
    Luce, that is so kind.....when I get down to a size 12 - that'd be well groovy !

I'd still love to have a sesh with you, pot of tea and mess with some tie dyes, could be a real laugh.
    Anyway I realise you're always busy, but it could happen in the future mebbe.....when it's right
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    That shirt is awesome, Lucy. You could make and sell those!
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, verticalis48

Robs t-shirt

Wo
    I Be Sooooo In Lovezz With Your Super Cool Fabby T's ...Clever Clever You
    )) ....You Sooo Could Easily Sell Them Anywhere ....You Have A Natural Super Cool Talent

And Secondly ....Your Family Is Sooo Very Beautiful Too And You Be Very Blessed To Be Surrounded By Such Beautifulness Lightbringer and Such Little Adorable Cute Cuties Too As I Be Looking At The Little Poses They Doing hehehehe A
    Bless Em ...Little Princesses hehehe xx
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child, Lightbringer

I'd love to sell them but I'd need money to buy the products first

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    Luce, that is so kind.....when I get down to a size 12 - that'd be well groovy !

I'd still love to have a sesh with you, pot of tea and mess with some tie dyes, could be a real laugh.
    Anyway I realise you're always busy, but it could happen in the future mebbe.....when it's right
    Well you can always come and sit in silsden park with me one day whilst my monkeys play? Im off work now until September

Heavenly Creature

Well you can always come and sit in silsden park with me one day whilst my monkeys play? Im off work now until September
    Cool, let's do it.......next sunny day, I'll bring pop and cakes......let's just keep in touch and be spontaneous.......I'll pm you my mobile
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Heavenly Creature
    man saves little creature :

Cool, let's do it.......next sunny day, I'll bring pop and cakes......let's just keep in touch and be spontaneous.......I'll pm you my mobile
    I txt you

Turning On

Oh wow Sprouted - do you know I am so happy.....that has cheered me up no end....Well done for DOING IT !!!!!!
    Your photos are just beaut..................nearly got me in fucking tears now............so lovely xxxxxxxxx
    I'm happy that it made you happy! 😁 Really appreciate a bit of help when it comes to technology, the simpler the better so I like dropbox thanks again xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Spotted on my shed just now... The internets describe it as a hornet mimic hoverfly... Nearly an inch long!!!!

-- Posted from the
    --

I don't think I would have taken any chances with that I would of assumed it bites and given it the slipper treatment...
    just a simple guy

I got a good look at its face, and it looked fly-y not wasp-y... So I thought it was mostly harmless...

-- Posted from the
    --

How common are they ?,I can't remember ever seeing one.
    just a simple guy

Not very common, a visitor from Europe... found in the south east, mostly...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Offgrid hero

It's got the shape of a horse fly about it which would have put me on the back foot.
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Originally Posted by realnutter
    Not very common, a visitor from Europe... found in the south east, mostly...

They're fairly common in the London area- first colonised in 1930's + have spread quite a bit. See several in my garden each year. They can't bite but lay their eggs in wasp nests where the larvae scavenge + possibly predate. Our largest hoverfly + really handsome in my opinion.

Somebody found one at the weekend on a dragonfly course I was co-running + asked what it was.
    The following users think this post is groovy: realnutter, verticalis48

The sun has just come out after a squally shower + there's a Hornet Hoverfly on my Fennel along with a few other hoverflies; another quite smart but smaller called Myathropa florea. Always love it when the garden is buzzing with insects!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by realnutter
    Spotted on my shed just now... The internets describe it as a hornet mimic hoverfly... Nearly an inch long!!!!

-- Posted from the
    --
    fucking WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! jurassic park !!!!!

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    I don't think I would have taken any chances with that I would of assumed it bites and given it the slipper treatment...
    d'ya know I had a similar experience with the weirdest looking beetle thing..............it was clamped onto the passenger side upholstery car seat - really big, blue and green, huge fucking carapace, big grabby claws - and my instinct (which to my eternal shame I followed) was to heave the fucker out the window................stupid cow......the time I have spent since regretting my instant reaction .....

xxx