THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,664 of 2756

Thread: Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Shroom
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    looks like Hackpen hill to me , looking North
    Yeah I'm sure I've seen this picture somewhere else

Originally Posted by Danann
    Hahahaha Wo
    Soooo Cool And Would Bring New Meanings To Woodstock And Hippy hahahaha...And A Whole Lotta Bounce Bouncie Fun Going On hehehehehe.And A Trippy Colpurful Explosion Of Love Peace And Non Stop Giggling Laughter And Non Stop Cool Tunes Spreading And Throwing Out Our "Hippy Love Vibes" hehehehehe
    )

It Defo Would Be A Far Out Hippy Trippy Cool Ride And Journey And Magic Mushroom Vibes hehehehehe

That Is Until The Army And National Security And FBI Swoop In And Lock Us Up In Our Super Cool Happy Hippy Camper In "AREA 51" ...hehehehehe...
    Which Off Course We Would Be Too Much Hypo Bounce Bouncie Fun For There Too ...
    So Our Trippy Hippy Camper Would Flyyy Us Up And Break Out And Take To The Skies ...
    As We Flyyyy Along Up Into And Through The Skies And Carry On With Our Magical Hippy Trippy Ride ...Throwing Out Our Love And Giggles And Colourful Hippy Bounce Bouncie Vibes hehehehe
    )
    When can we go? Lol xx

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    This is Jinsy, taken yesterday at my friend's house. Things I learned yesterday, include discovering that Jinsy can escape her travel cage, and prefers to ride upfront with mum.

If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    This is Jinsy, taken yesterday at my friend's house. Things I learned yesterday, include discovering that Jinsy can escape her travel cage, and prefers to ride upfront with mum.

Aww bless

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Miss_bee, Sootyfoot

That's so cool. If ever you come across a miner bird that needs rehoming, we would provide a home for life.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    That's so cool. If ever you come across a miner bird that needs rehoming, we would provide a home for life.
    When I was a nipper my dad walked in one day and announced to me that he was going to buy me a Mynah Bird but that he had changed his mind when he saw how much they cost
    ....cheers for that dad, could've just said nowt.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Angio, convoy, Lightbringer, patchypete, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Shroom
    looks like Hackpen hill to me , looking North
    Yep! Brief stop there on the way to Malmesbury... beats using the M4!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Originally Posted by wurzel
    When I was a nipper my dad walked in one day and announced to me that he was going to buy me a Mynah Bird but that he had changed his mind when he saw how much they cost
    ....cheers for that dad, could've just said nowt.
    The Common mynah birdi is now so wide spread across the world that IUCN Species Survival Commission considers the common mynah to be one of only three birds in the top 100 most invasive species that pose a threat to biodiversity, agriculture and humans. In Austrailia they have tried several methods to control the populations.. where the myna bird was named the most important pest/problem.

Back in the late 1960/70's they were mainly from India/Asia, so the cost to purchase at that time would reflect that.
    If one becomes a 'talker' they often stay within that family who owned it. When we were kids, myna's that were just noisy were sold on or rehomed here in the UK. Talkers always fetched good money.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, wurzel

My old man wanted to get me one because there was one in a cage behind the bar of a local pub, whenever the pub telephone rang the landlord would lift the receiver and the bird would say "Commercial Hotel, Rainhill"
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

Up the Marches again today and in a backlane near Ratlinhope came across two strings across the road and these Jersey crosses going in for milking at their own pace. 10 mins and 260 cows later farmboy brought up the last and journey continued.

Forgot it was Farmer Phils, thought it was next week, and a load of festi goers were at the pub along with the farmer and his road loco again. It was a bit chilly there but had a great seat right by the engine as it ticked over, nice and warm.

Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, nicklincs, NomadicRT, patchypete

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow

Wo
    Jinsy Be Very Beautiful Parrotandcrow
    )
    And She Defo Be A Real Charachter Too By The Sound Of Thinks Too hehehe
    )))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, parrotandcrow

Tuning In

Originally Posted by Chained Thistle
    Red Arrows again .. Lyme Regis Display but viewed from Charmouth

Wow! Fabulous! One of the reasons I'm proud to say I'm from Lincolnshire.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    yeah stealthy haha
    Nice one Harry, sure I saw your truck the other day, I was traveling in opposite direction and mouthed " I think that's Harry ", and you was gone, I was in my stealth car, so you wouldn't have recognised me.
    What sort of cake did CT bring , lol
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Lightbringer, wandering gypsy

Originally Posted by patchypete
    What sort of cake did CT bring , lol
    Lemon Drizzle.. still warm from oven lol
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, patchypete, Sootyfoot, Wulfie

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chained Thistle
    Lemon Drizzle.. still warm from oven lol
    and it was gorgeous
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, patchypete, Sootyfoot

Ooohhhhh lemon drizzle cake! Maybe she knows the 'secret'?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, patchypete

Originally Posted by realnutter
    Yep! Brief stop there on the way to Malmesbury... beats using the M4!
    We were on Hackpen Hill today RN,did look out for you but missed the above message!
    You are the creator of your own reality!

just a set of Russian Dolls that I saw on-line and fancied owning.
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

Матрёшка or matryoshka dolll (littele matron) also known as babushka (grandmother) dolls. Genuine made in soviet CCCP (USSR) dolls are sought after.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Ooohhhhh lemon drizzle cake!

ooohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

You're welcome

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, ayami, Chained Thistle, convoy, history, Miss_bee, nicklincs, NomadicRT, patchypete

Originally Posted by patchypete

ooohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss
    Lemon dribble cake?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Lightbringer, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, patchypete, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by RoadAngel
    I'm at the Blind Cat festival, Lincs -- what a fabulous little fest! Space/psy rock fest a la Hawkwind/Gong with mostly the senior (over 50's up to 80's) northern stoner crowd. Great friendly sharing people in lovely surroundings and v good spaced out music.

Highly recommended.

And cheap.
    Bloody 'eck, didn't know you were there too, we were crewing the festi.
    Did you know that Gong and Osric Tentacles played, but under different names?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

New glasses! Love them!

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, patchypete, Sootyfoot, Wulfie