Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,449 to 2,472 of 2515

Thread: Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by verticalis48
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    well there you go then dude - not getting your wings on enough, or at least adjusting your ailerons quite right mebbe...ha ha ha ha

mindst you having just read your post to Lucy about hagrid and a strap-on.............I obviously know nothing about y'all

Haha!you really dont know him😉xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Lucy means bringer of light
    I'd say my name suits me
    Short for Lucifer
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Lucifer is the Morning Star. So yes, still full of light.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, verticalis48

Just called me the goddess of light lol

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Heavenly Creature

Lucy means bringer of light
    I'd say my name suits me
    Yea it's fab.....it's just I hadn't made the connection between your UKH handle and your actual birth name.....DOH !!!!
    I am so damn slow so much of the time, the most obvious just plain gets right past me
    was enjoying the translations about 'light' in all the different languages on the planet too though ...groovy groovy groovy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

The big ones flowering! Verticalis!

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann, Miss_bee, nicklincs

Heavenly Creature

The big ones flowering! Verticalis!

D'ya know Luce....you are such a sweetie - you'll never know how much good that pic doing for me......I'm loving it. Real n thoughtful - bless you. Hope you have a lovely Sunday

Last edited by verticalis48; 16-07--2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: the blooming software keeps knocking out my cuddles so I'll try a hippy :) !

hope you have a lovely day too x

Heavenly Creature

hope you have a lovely day too x
    Thanks babe, let's send Miss_bee hugs too for a lovely day.....hope she glowing with having been in the pink overnight

Hugs to you and missbee x

The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, verticalis48

Thank you ladies! Much appreciated. X x

Some derelict site in Bulgaria

Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

Finally! that's me by the way
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, gophangover, Lightbringer, nicklincs, NomadicRT, verticalis48

Which part of Bulgaria Etherea?Nice pic of you too x
    You are the creator of your own reality!

Finally got round to making a proper storage place for saucepans in the van, wood came courtesy of an old oak coal box that I acquired a while back.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Cobra, convoy, Danann, essexcamper, nicklincs, NomadicRT, Offgrid hero, Sootyfoot, verticalis48, Wulfie, wurzel

Me, parrot and crow and my girls yesterday! Love love love this picture!

The following users think this post is groovy: convoy, Danann, Ecobob, essexcamper, glowingsunsets, Miss_bee, nicklincs, NomadicRT, PDCambs, Sootyfoot, verticalis48, Wulfie, wurzel

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Which part of Bulgaria Etherea?Nice pic of you too x
    I hear Sunny Beach is cheap.....

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Its a small town just outside Burgas. I went into Sunny Beach but a bit too touristy for me. I didn't think it was particularly cheap either, but then again the unpredictability of sterling makes for difficulties anywhere in Europe right now!
    Nice pic Cobra? I was just delighted that I finally managed to resize something to fit the criteria for posting! I am sitting there with eyes all screwed up because of the sun, knees swollen and hair that is taking forever to grow. ( I think that I mentioned before that I cut all my hair off to allow it to grow back naturally grey. It will be in a long pleat at the end of the process)
    The crutches were even in hiding
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Heavenly Creature

Those two nippers have got my hair colour !!

we share the same dna

we must have common ancestors

james

Heavenly Creature
    ha ha ha ha Lightbringers family just gets bigger every day xxx

Wo
    This Be Such A Cool Fabby Fun Picture Lightbringer
    )....And You Have Aucg A Beautiful Family Too
    ) ... Love This Pic Of You All Having A Fun Day Together
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists

Originally Posted by Ecobob
    Finally got round to making a proper storage place for saucepans in the van, wood came courtesy of an old oak coal box that I acquired a while back.

Very smart.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, verticalis48

One of my cats likes to bring me birds, mice, shrews.. the other slow worms and other little critters.. this is a first.. Hawkmoth Catarpillar.. tempted to keep it in a jar and watch it change as I have never seen a hawkmoth before ..

What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chained Thistle
    One of my cats likes to bring me birds, mice, shrews.. the other slow worms and other little critters.. this is a first.. Hawkmoth Catarpillar.. tempted to keep it in a jar and watch it change as I have never seen a hawkmoth before ..

Lovely photo Karen,thanks for sharing it xx
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle