Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

Badger Lover <3 Lord Summerisle's Avatar

Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

I see all these threads with topics and subjects of what you've all photographed, and amazing they are too, but being the scatter brain I am I don't have a collection so here's a thread for people like me:

Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Found this collection of type outside a bookshop in Penzance yesterday. I thought it looked so nice (for a desktop background on my PC).
    " There should always be a supply of cider and cupcakes..."
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69, HoopingHippy, Lightbringer, verticalis48

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Out walking on New Years Day 2012, on Gwithian Towans (looking across the bay to St Ives in the distance) and liked the look of this washed up tree against the shingle.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, joss

A rainbow over Godrevy Lighthouse [2012/01/03]

i missed the last bus

I know that beach so well its the only place you can get a phone signal in Gwithian and if i was working that way i would do my office work on the beach , the Girls in the office would hate me when they asked where i was lol. I'll be back on that beach at Easter
    Back in Black .

Originally Posted by Lord Summerisle
    I see all these threads with topics and subjects of what you've all photographed, and amazing they are too, but being the scatter brain I am I don't have a collection so here's a thread for people like me:

Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent.

Found this collection of type outside a bookshop in Penzance yesterday. I thought it looked so nice (for a desktop background on my PC).
    sweet! ive been a printer all my adult life. but only worked letterpress when i worked for a small printer. i could never make the chases up, only run the old heidleberg . was fun though!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine

Out walking on New Years Day 2012, on Gwithian Towans (looking across the bay to St Ives in the distance) and liked the look of this washed up tree against the shingle.

I'd of had to take that driftwood home, it's way to nice to be left to wash back out again.

Sorry, I am not a photographer but thought you might like to see these pics we took of the sky Christmas day from the terrace.It really did look like good and evil where ready to kick ass.Beautiful sky!

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Part Two

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Despoine, Miss_bee, Netz

there great
    You must be stronger Than the winds that blow you away

Yesterday(sunday 8th jan)at Hunstanton

Here's the full width of that rainbow photo over Godrevy Lighthouse.

Washed up tree trunk on Marazion beach overlooking St Michaels Mount.

The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine, Lightbringer

@SpanishPeach
    Seriously beautiful skies

Sea mist descends on St Michaels Mount

The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine, Lightbringer

Sea mist descends on St Michaels Mount
    Beautiful spot, remember it well.Thanks for showing us your lovely pic.xx

All those photo's are great. I'm on the wrong computer for posting photo's, I think I've got one in the camera, taken on Saturday which might be good. I'll post it if it is.

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    your making me homesick lord S.

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    your making me homesick lord S.
    Sorry, but you know how it is ... how can one resist posting photographs of this oh so beautiful place.

i love letterpress, heildleberg platerns and, and adanas - very few printers print by this method anymore, too time consuming, and costly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "A name is written on a polished rock. A broken heart that the world forgot." Help Stamp Out Child Abuse

Redhead Rollercoaster Enigma_rising's Avatar
    Taken on our walk on christmas morning.

by
    , on Flickr
    Turned on, tuned in, loved up, trippin out, freaky on the outside, shiny in the middle.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine, treestump

Sunrise from the bus stop on Thursday

* Go tell the sun * Go tell the rain * Something inbetween *
    * Is happening these days *
    The following users think this post is groovy: schatje

individual fruit trifle beachcomber's Avatar
    Here's a pic I took this afternoon, looking across farmland towards Ben Wyvis in the distance. At the moment feeling totally blessed to live where I do!

by
    , on Flickr
    Let's Marvel At Owls :)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine, schatje

Bolsover Castle..yesterday..was a LOT colder than it looks

The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine, schatje