THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90
Results 2,137 to 2,155 of 2155

Thread: Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

Sex
    Male

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Mount Bhaji

Well, seems yer no yer hunions den!
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    If I knew where you lived I'd sneaky beaky off with that whole plate when you weren't looking..
    Safely in the freezer now though house smells like I have been burning onion joss sticks !

Sex
    Male

Safely in the freezer now though house smells like I have been burning onion joss sticks !
    Maybe you ought to consider mail-order?
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

Sex
    Male

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot

WTF??? milk scary? load of BS.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Sex
    Male
    We stayed in this at the weekend it was lovely to get away from things. Probably the closest we'll get to nomadic living for quite a while..

The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Cobra, cricket, hagrid, Miss_bee, nicklincs, NomadicRT, patchypete

Sex
    Female
    My new little friend , he is a triplet born 2 days ago , his mother rejected 2 of them and killed one of the 2 rejectees last night so this little chap has come to live in the kitchen for the moment .

Sex
    Female
    Round the back of our house yesterday afternoon !

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Chazz, Cobra, cricket, Ecobob, likahamadoolihan, Miss_bee, naturalspirit, nicklincs, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot, Wulfie, wurzel

Sex
    Male
    Beautiful to see Ma. I used to get them in the back garden attacking my rose bushes in the early hours. Got woken once thinking someone was breaking in to find one grazing the border and his antlers were catching the window.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, ma bungo

Sex
    Female
    There lovely till the rutting season , when they stand under the bedroom window barking all night . Wonderful the first night , but it wears thin after 2 weeks !
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, patchypete, Sootyfoot, Wulfie

Sex
    Male

Round the back of our house yesterday afternoon !

After how many ciders in the end ?
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    After how many ciders in the end ?
    I was sure there were 2 stags when I took the picture , but only one came out
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

My back garden for the weekend 😊

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, ma bungo, naturalspirit, nicklincs, patchypete

Sex
    Male

There lovely till the rutting season , when they stand under the bedroom window barking all night . Wonderful the first night , but it wears thin after 2 weeks !
    I have heard that Mr Bungo does the same
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, Sootyfoot

Turning On
    Sex
    Male

The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by patchypete
    I have heard that Mr Bungo does the same
    He is easier to chuck a bucket of water over !
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, parrotandcrow, patchypete

Sex
    Female
    Absolutely wonderful Mothers day rounded off with a walk with my daughter up Golden Cap.. flask of tea at the top... we found a little yellow duck

What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, parrotandcrow, Wulfie

How lovely, and what a good idea to publicise it in such a nice way.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Today at the Volksworld Show ...