THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101
Results 2,401 to 2,406 of 2406

Thread: Post whatever you like that takes your fancy as long as it's recent

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Shroom
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    And a not so pretty sight from Sunday evening,seems to be a lower quality of street-walker on the ridgeway at solstice time ..

Ohhh sexy

Up bright and early with my daughter (in picture) to watch the sunrise.. first time I have ever done this on Solstice.. was lovely.. an oh soo cool.. dog loved it too lol

What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?

Gorgeous pic CT!You live in a lovely place
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

A year or so ago this was pretty much bare earth apart from the two trees. Most of the stuff in the pic is wombled or scrounged/exchanged...

Oh wow! That's really lovely.. like a little oasis.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Braved it and went somewhere different.. always wanted to visit this place.. Cannington Viaduct.. what a lovely walk.. even found my ideal bolt hole .. pretty little shephards hut .. I wish!!

What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Miss_bee, parrotandcrow, Rick69, roddew, Sootyfoot, Wulfie