Thread: Hello fellow dread heads, tidy up help needed please

Hello fellow dread heads, tidy up help needed please

Hi, new here but wondered if anyone can help. I live in Swindon and I've had dreads 6 years now, i normally tidy up myself and the one time i paid someone to do it it was a disaster as the lady doing didn't know how to do Caucasian hair. I spent days trying to put right all the wrongs that had been done to my poor dreads. Well I need some help with a tidy up as I've left it far to long and I've suffered a back injury which makes doing it myself really hard, ideally if anyone can point me in the direction of people or salons within the Swindon, Bath, Bristol, Reading area to help me out that would be great.

Annoyingly Positive Moderator DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Rosie Locks in Bristol.......you can find her on Facebook or I can pm you her email address if you're not on there. She's away at the moment but is taking appointments for when she gets back at the end of the month
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

hello welcome to uk hippy.. im camped at liddington at the moment

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    Hello and welcome....you can find the answers to most everything on here.....
    I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.