THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while now & will not survive at the current donation rate! We have nearly 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, this doesn't happen and we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Spartacus

Sex
    Male

Spartacus

Anyone else watching this gloriously OTT series ?

We're loving it. I did a project on Spartacus for my O' Level history, and I've been fascinated by Roman civilisation ever since. Apart from the gratuitous gore, shagging & the occasional glimpse of Lucy Lawless's breasts, it's quite entertaining to see where they have gone for historical accuracy & where they have taken liberties.

apart from the gratuitous gore, shagging, and nakedness... i didn't realise there was anything else to it :P
    i've only watched half of one episode and seen the trailers, but that was plenty.
    we reenact Noah's ancient drama, but in reverse, like a film running backwards, the animals exiting