THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We have nearly 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, this doesn't happen and we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: contraception injection

Heavenly Creature RowanColourful's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    The merina is a good option if you have problems with your periods, i.e. they are heavy or painful.

Quote Originally Posted by elfqueenofrohan View Post
    there are however plenty of people for whom it is not
    Yeah. We call them "idiots"

Using the force baby... Perthite's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Everything has changed.

Turning On
    Sex
    Female
    The coil is not a good idea if you Havnt had a baby as it is more likely to move and more painful to get in

Sex
    Female
    I gained 15lbs with it. Started with bad headaches/nausea. ERRATIC periods (this became a problem, nobody likes leaking in public). Very bad mood swings.

I'm actually coming off the depo injection in 3 weeks, it wasnt by choice but I'm really coming round to the idea of naturally family planning/condoms. I'll be pleased to just be me again, let my body do it's own normal thing and not feel like I'm riddling it with nasties.

I do know of many people who've been fine on the injection though, just the usual side affects.