THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Spotted - Was it you?

~~ Dragon of the Night ~~ leo-saphira's Avatar

Spotted - Was it you?

Dunno if we have a who spotted who on the roads thread as I ain't seen one before on the forum - so I thought I try here

Saw a lovelly red/white minibus conversion last night/evening on the M62 by the little house on the pairee or what ever they call it now (heading towards Manchester on the top of the peaks)

Bus is a Iveco - red bottom half / white top half with 2 red surf/waves on either side and all blacked out windows.

Hello from the Wilkco driver that came past you and gave you a truckers thanks with the indicators.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So anyone here?
    "The trees are drawing me near, I've got to find out why"

Is there another spotted thread anywhere? I thought I remembered one but I can't find it?

Anyway, a 13 plate white Peugeot, (with a small Seitz window on each side) pulled up next to me in Wickes car park in Grantham. I didn't knock as the cab curtain was closed and the blinds were down.

Anybody we know?!
    "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindess."