THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

View Poll Results: If you are RH negative...

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than half of the characteristics

0 0%
  • More than half of the characteristics

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: People with RH-negative blood --descended from alien astronauts? I'm RH-Neg

Sex
    Female
    I found this very interesting i know i'm Resus Neg not sure what blood group i am. I've always been different and guess i've always linked it to my Father been European i look very different to all other members of my family and quite often find it difficult to understand the majority of peoples thoughts and actions. My son is also RH Neg and very much like myself were as my two daughters are totally different.

Not Quite a Noobie
    Sex
    Male
    very interesting i wonder if there is any connection between the blood groups and the tribes of israel. The old testament makes many mentions of large or giant humans such as goliath and one of noahs sons

I've got O Rh Neg ..... magic blood too, so have all my 6 sons, my 2 girls are A pos. Out of the 9 of us 5 of us experience the following traits some sort of extrasensory and/or psychic ability,heightened intuition,strange things happening that cannot be explained.

Red face rh- traights.

Well I have RH- physical traights I belive.

1. Heterochromia (multi-coloured eyes)

2. "Vampire" Teeth.

Sorry for bumping such an old tread but this rh- stuff is mysterious...

According to wiki it has something to do with either co2 or some combustible gass..but they dont know much more.

Maybe that is why I smoke. And why I feel my body burning often on many occasions.

Just my 5 cents.

Please and Love!

Cheers!
    The following users think this post is groovy: samyorks

Sex
    Female
    I didn`t think it was possible to bump such an old thread...maybe it`s your magical blood....

Welp.

I was not quite conscious it was so old...I was just searching the forum for "rhesus" and found this, but I mean dude this rhesus negative stuff has to come to light IN THE INTEREST OF MAN KIND.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: pixiejanet1

B- ,something im told i can be .yep got a good few of those traits.

Welp again, and Ive bumped the thread anyway.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have did searched the Internet for info and there is really nothing.

Scientifically
    (on function) states "On the basis of structural homology it has been proposed that the product of RHD gene, the RhD protein, is a membrane transport protein of uncertain specificity (CO2 or NH3) and unknown physiological role.", i.e basically "we have no f*** clue".

There are tons of site like "Yay we are reptilian! Psychic! Rh- Rules" but no actual information as I can see.

But everyone is reptilian, it is that little brain on top of the spinal cord for instance..of course.

Some facts though: Iceland has only 1% population with Rh-..it is said..

Well that was just one single fact...

I will drop this thread now in favor of a far more interesting thread I will create: Polyploid Humans,

Thanks.

Not Quite a Noobie
    Sex
    Male
    How about D neg? No one ever talks about this

Not Quite a Noobie
    Sex
    Female
    Yes, I'm A Rh neg. I found out when I had a miscarriage. my mum is also A Rh neg and had about six miscarriages due to us building up antibodies to the foetus unless it is also Rh neg or possibly O i think thats what the nurse told me. I never did have kids.
    Last edited by samyorks; 15-05--2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Additional info

unleash my pharma powers! Daisysmum's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by LittleGreyOwl
    How about D neg? No one ever talks about this
    Knock yourself out -