THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

View Poll Results: If you are RH negative...

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than half of the characteristics

0 0%
  • More than half of the characteristics

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: People with RH-negative blood --descended from alien astronauts? I'm RH-Neg

Not Quite a Noobie

People with RH-negative blood --descended from alien astronauts? I'm RH-Neg

I found out I had a negative blood type when I was pregnant about thirteen years ago. It wasn't until a couple of years ago, when I had my second child, that I started getting curious about things I'd heard on the RH-negative topic.

One very strange thing: Once I got curious about my specific blood type, (I knew I was RH- negative, but couldn't remember A-, B- AB- or O-)
    I called the hospital a few times and they would not tell me my blood type over the phone--said I needed to come in and sign a consent form. They usually tell me all kinds personal details over the phone, who cares about blood type??

I wrote this:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Any other RH-negatives out there?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Nebula_Chi

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    yep... I'm o neg, magic blood. My sons are both negs but my daughter is positive. Off to read your article now
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing.

I'm A-
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

I`m A negative too..interesting article confirms that i am in fact a weirdo

I tick more of the boxes than not - confirming my weirdo status............bar the fact I'm an uber common A+. Ah well

Originally Posted by Noctula
    I tick more of the boxes than not - confirming my weirdo status............bar the fact I'm an uber common A+. Ah well
    I don`t actually tick many of the boxes! Still a weirdo though and i like the idea of being descended from alien astronauts so i`m choosing to believe it

Not Quite a Noobie
    I"m very skeptical about things in general, but it's an interesting thing to think about... I read that a high percentage of US presidents and other world leaders are RH -Neg, (now and in past), but read that on a site I wasn't very sure about. That, if true, is definitely not me--would hate to be famous! But still, peoples' blood having an effect on personality/characteristics makes more sense to me than birth sign. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Ciel
    I read that a high percentage of US presidents and other world leaders are RH -Neg, (now and in past)
    Eeek that`s not good does that mean we`re related to George W??
    anic:

Diane is ab- she is definately behaves like an alien sometimes lol

i have incredibly powerful intuition(which more often than not i ignore!) and i do feel like an outsider almost all of the time....im most definitely weird..my daughter would def agree with that. *mum you're just not normal!* heehee

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    Eeek that`s not good does that mean we`re related to George W??
    anic:
    Ha! Good (and kind of scary) question.
    I just looked it up and most sites state that both George senior and junior (and Barbara) are O positive.

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by pixiejanet1
    i have incredibly powerful intuition(which more often than not i ignore!) and i do feel like an outsider almost all of the time....im most definitely weird..my daughter would def agree with that. *mum you're just not normal!* heehee
    Weird is a compliment! I don't know if we can accept this opinion of a daughter (or son) who thinks the parent isn't normal though--don't most kids think this?? But here's hoping for the non-normal state of being
    Happy travels!

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Noctula
    Noctula, this just confirms that you are even cooler than average!

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Sarah
    yep... I'm o neg, magic blood. My sons are both negs but my daughter is positive. Off to read your article now
    Sarah, besides your sons and daughter being male/female, do you see any differences or connections with the characteristics?

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by kevDi
    Diane is ab- she is definately behaves like an alien sometimes lol
    AB negative, very rare! No wonder Diane might sometimes behave... somewhat differently...
    We need Diane's comment here!

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by pixiejanet1
    I'm A-
    So PixieJanet, do you find yourself agreeing with the characteristics, or not so much. Do tell!

So PixieJanet, do you find yourself agreeing with the characteristics, or not so much. Do tell!
    def these ones
    • looking for truth or answers
    • empathetic and compassionate
    • feeling like an outsider
    • especially interested in space and/or science
    • subject to shocks or scares
      and these
      Heightened senses, hazel eyes, i hate the sun abd heat driives me bonkers(i would happily live in a walk in fridge) and empathic illnesses... and no hats fit my head either!

my bp is very high tho...my iq is average tho .
      the feeling of not fitting in is irritating.. i always wanted to be part of the popular set but was actually part of the nerd gang. lol

(acc to daughter, a lady of my not so young age should not be going to raves and smoking pot and having fun....)

Not Quite a Noobie
    PixieJanet!, I wish I could come up with better questions so we could pin this down! Maybe it's different for different types of RH negative blood. Certainly I love the idea of space travel... but I never did that well in science classes. (That dratted metric system and having to dissect things...)
    I used to love the sun and still do, but cannot stand heat. My mind goes blurry in hot temperatures. (Not a great thing where I live-- summer temps can get up to 110F, and humid, zzzz).
    I wonder how you know your IQ. Is this even tested anymore?
    Ps, tell your daughter it is a rite of passage to think parents are weird-- she will (probably) eventually be grateful that you are weird in a cool instead of a boring way.

I'm O- my mum and sister are too. Magic blood here too.

Redhead Rollercoaster Enigma_rising's Avatar
    im a rhesus neggy too, O- if i remember rightly, universal donor. its never done much for me apart from make me go, ohh thats interesting, soon followed, by o
    that hurt as i was given injections when pregnant. i suppose some of those traits are me but i very much doubt its beacuase of lacking a certain blood factor.
    i like being slightly different in that in one of the minority i guess, but other than that i dont much think about it
    Turned on, tuned in, loved up, trippin out, freaky on the outside, shiny in the middle.

I went to conference on Friday and heard two amazing individuals talking about Oxytocin... Dr. Michel Odent and Dr. Kirsten Uvnas-Moberg, an obstetrician and a physiologist respectively. I think an interesting question might be...is there any relation between rhesus negative blood and the oxytocin system? which governs many things but also our capacity for empathy...

Sarah, besides your sons and daughter being male/female, do you see any differences or connections with the characteristics?
    Its hard to say hun as my daughter is only 2 but I can be certain with my boys that they fit certain traits but with my daughter, not so much. I'd say that my middle son has more characteristics than the other two with his elder brother close behind... they both have large heads, my eldest is on the gifted and talented register, both very very sensitive boys and both natural healers, my middle son is incredibly sensitive to cold and hot - he won't eat food unless it's blood temperature and icelollies are a double aged sword for him, bless him. I used to get horrid icecream headaches too.

Heavenly Creature
    damn browsing filters at work have blocked your page, but i am also O neg, more magic blood

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Sarah
    I went to conference on Friday and heard two amazing individuals talking about Oxytocin... Dr. Michel Odent and Dr. Kirsten Uvnas-Moberg, an obstetrician and a physiologist respectively. I think an interesting question might be...is there any relation between rhesus negative blood and the oxytocin system? which governs many things but also our capacity for empathy...
    Hi Sarah, I am definitely going to look into this. Very interesting.