Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definitive Travelling Scrapbook Thread

Has beth got it now
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think

It arrived with her and I've messaged her on Facebook so hopefully it will be winging its way to the next person shortly.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

I have moved house several times since this, so maybe my address should be checked. Also, I have to move between now and 6 weeks and as yet have nowhere to go, so maybe it could go to Clare HB first?
    inspiring others towards happiness brings you happiness

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    where's the book now?
    If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing.

Still with starpoi. I nudged her recently but can renudge if necessary.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

could you please...at this rate my babies will be left home all growed up before it gets here...been over 2 months since she received it after all
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

definitely think a quick turnaround is in order - keep some energy in the book and not worry about it being a *masterpiece*

Claire, are you going to be at the rollrights? I am passing through Bristol this week, so theoretically I could pick it up, take it over to HBs where we both do our entries, then pass it on to you in person.

Just an idea, but could potentially shift the list on pretty quickly.

Any news on the book yet?

good question Boz
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Done more chasing. I'm collecting it in person on Friday and I'll send it straight out next week.

individual fruit trifle beachcomber's Avatar
    I think I'm going to bow out of this now. I'm pretty close to the end of the list anyway so the chances of it ever reaching me are slim I reckon. I'll look forward to seeing the finished article when everyone else has had their way with it though
    Let's Marvel At Owls :)

I think I'm going to duck out too. Nice idea though it was

Right.....it is now in my possession!! Seeing as colours has dropped out, the next person is claireaitchbee and then me. I'm going to deliver it in person this week and we can probably do our entries together, meaning it will go back out pretty quickly. My mum has a city link account so it will go out tracked and signed for to Sensi in the near future.

In the meanwhile I'll photograph it and stick some piccies up over the weekend.

Lets get this baby back on the road!!

P.s. I've unstickied the out of date threads and just stickied this one in the hope of avoiding confusion. In case you wondered where they went

Right..... I have now photographed every page in the scrapbook, uploaded it to photobucket and now am going to attempt to share them with you. I've done all this from my phone so far, and have no idea how to resize them so please live with it if they are too big. Here goes......

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe that worked first time!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

Redhead Rollercoaster Enigma_rising's Avatar
    Awesome!
    Turned on, tuned in, loved up, trippin out, freaky on the outside, shiny in the middle.

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Amazing!!!!!
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

Wow !!!

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Where's the list? Am I on it? I can't remember
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

Helloooo UK Hippy peeps...
    Here is mine.. will pass it back to stardust, so she can pass it on...
    We would both like to do something with the cover.. does anyone object?? maybe give it some knotwork or cover it in fabric or make it look more booklike or something?
    any suggestions?

:waves: happy face? hope so, like them!!

Originally Posted by DaisyDreamer
    Where's the list? Am I on it? I can't remember
    It's earlier on in the thread. If you're not on it and want to be, just copy and paste it into a post and add your name to the bottom

Doesnt show up the glitter.. :-)
    :waves: happy face? hope so, like them!!

awesomeness cant wait to get it and contribute
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think