THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Recommended Repairers / Suppliers

Hey, we are about to buy our first project, a Sprinter LWB high top and will need a burner fitting and a window, maybe insulation and panelled out too. We are terrible at DIY.
    Anyone in the Bucks/Beds/Northants area up for teaching us stuff?

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Heard good things from a couple of folks about these people.....

Mermaid Vehicle Services Ltd
    The North Site
    Kington St Michael Road
    Chippenham
    SN15 5PX

Tel: 01249 750822
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire
    The following users think this post is groovy: Shroom

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDreamer View Post
    Heard good things from a couple of folks about these people.....

Mermaid Vehicle Services Ltd
    The North Site
    Kington St Michael Road
    Chippenham
    SN15 5PX

Tel: 01249 750822
    strangely enough I pointed a member from here in their direction a few backs (not used them yet myself but it was a name that was put in my head by another bus dweller a few months back), she had the clutch done and was VERY pleased with the service and price, not surprisingly I will be taking my Bubbles there to be tested in the next few weeks

Im a heavy plant engineer but I also repair road vehicles. Having said this I, like most have lots of projects so don't advertise the fact.

But if you find yourselves in my area (PL28) and have an issue I may be able to help.

Have a great day, Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

Hi, if anyone can recommend somebody in the kent area, I would really appreciate it, looking for cambelt and service on 2.8ltr diesel Fiat Ducato, would like solar panels and battery master fitted, general bodywork and new window fitted to my CI MIZAR motorhome