THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your tatts!

This is why I worry about getting another tatt... I think i would need to take a clipboard with me and test papers that they would have to fill in, to make sure they were artists and not con artistes that can only actually do transfers...
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Barefoot in the Grass CelticShaylee's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by HappyFlower
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Love the new one DD
    I have a few...these are the ones I could find photos of!

xx
    Someone else with a pawprint on their wrist!!! Need to get a pic of mine up

I misread the title of this thread.................
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Colin M
    There's always one.........................and it's always you

Sorry to disappoint you
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

I would be very interested if there was one started, with an "i" instead of an "a"
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

I too like the pawprint and I reckon it would fit in well with my native american theme.

Noobie

Hahaha same here... But some nice artwork here defo!

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by DaisyDreamer
    Sorry to disappoint you
    If you were really sorry you'd make a new thread to compensate

I was hoping it was a typo

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Paul
    hehehe thought you were trying to attract people back to the forums, not scare 'em off!
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

Originally Posted by CelticShaylee
    Someone else with a pawprint on their wrist!!! Need to get a pic of mine up
    Yay! Mine is from a tiger cub I handraised, taken when she was a week old
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; its about learning to dance in the rain.

I hope these dont come up really big

got them all for free bwahahahaha!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: chrisj, Trap

Ooooh another person in the 'Giant fox' club! There's a nice mixture of stuff being put up, cool ink people x
    We come with justice and fire. We come with honour and ideas. We come with decency and desire. We come now and we come as unstoppable as the rain

Decided a long time ago I was going to stick with all black work. I did the wedding ring thing too, it doesn't slip off when you get divorced but I'm not bothered. I didn't post the first tat I ever got, unintentional though it was, I have a dot at the base of my thumb where a kid stuck a pencil in my hand in the playground when we were in P5. It's still there nearly 40 years later
    , thanks Donald!

could alway chop the finger aff
    You must be stronger Than the winds that blow you away

Originally Posted by Bungo
    Do you have electrical connections
    Sorry I could not resist it....

Bungo gets coat and leaves room ...
    cheque please..lol

Russian prison art. Drug users/addicts usually proclaim their addictions by tattoos. It's my ID
    http://hippydom.kamrbb.ru/

the fox tattoo on page 1 is beautiful o.o that's some fantastic inking there!

nice simple one of the burd. im a bit of a Budgiefan
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Originally Posted by Paul

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

individual fruit trifle beachcomber's Avatar
    billsticks, your fox reminds me of the little ghost bunneis on Watership Down

Love the budgie Meeesh!
    Let's Marvel At Owls :)

Originally Posted by Paranoid Eyes
    could alway chop the finger aff
    But that would effect my guitar playing... although hearing the way I play that may well improve it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/272790942829574/

NIce! especially the 2nd pic Zimee

I am married to a Tattooist so I have very little space left that's not for a tattoo now I will upload some photos soon. I've got large medusa on my back roses across my chest half sleeve on upper right arm shoulder cap on left and the words teenage kicks under that! To be continued in scroll on small of back 3 hand and finger tarts on left hand and a symbol on right middle finger, spider on my neck , full right hand hip to arm pit roses! Lock and key on thigh both ankles both tops of feet big toe on left foot has a daisy chain, I think that's it, most likely have both sleeves finished once baby is born and I'm safe again x. Will put some pix up soon!
    ..··:*"Chasing fire~flys" *:··..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: little bear